Reviews for The College Days
TwihardReader chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
ON WITH THE STORY PEASENT!
31bubbly37 chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
aw! i absolutely love this story! :) i mean literally (no pun intended), it's very good :) keep writing please!
Esli128 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
good chapter! now were getting somewhere! Hope that they get together already! and I really hope you will continue this story!

xx
californiaucla chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
omgg so sweet! please continue!
allthingsHHH chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
Cute chapter!
CorCor10 chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
This was a pretty good chapter! Me likey! lol! Kewep it up! :D

-Courtney
Pounce21 chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
Aw! That's so sweet that they finally got the whole Tanya thing straightened out. You should definitely continue with this story please!
Madjestic chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
aw thats so sweet! thanx for writin this story its brilliant and your very talented! best wishes,maddiex
cullenized16 chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Aww. I like this chapter! Especially the last part. Yay! Update soon! I wanna know what happens next. :D
No longer on ff chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
THANK YOU ! YOU ARE TOTALLY MY HERO RIGHT NOW!

I am reading another story called "Memory Lane". It's an excellent story and I'm addicted to it, but it's driving me crazy. B & E completely love each other but won't tell the other and he's marrying Tanya tomorrow. And I was so riled up with that, then I started your update. I was pulling my hair out because noone was confessing and it was all teetering on a misunderstanding...so, thank you. Apparently, Edward is going to fess up and they can be happy, thank you! But that can only happen if you update, hint, hing!
californiaucla chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
yeah! this is really good. please continue. i'll review 10 times for you if i can. i dont think i can do that though. so just know i was thinking of doing it. thought that countd right? lol :D
Uilani96 chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Please update quickly! I love this story, I like when there are a lot of drama in the story. Great story I love it!
CorCor10 chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Pretty please update again soon! :D

-Courtney
Esli128 chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
he, I really like your story and i keep checking if you have updated. but no such luck! so i hope you will update again soon because i would really like to read where this is going;)!

xx
californiaucla chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
pleasee continue son. really really good :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »