Reviews for 2600 words
GiorgiaKerr chapter 25 . 4/14/2009
Haha, poor Zack doesn't count. Hehe.

I like that he doesn't care who knows as long as it's not Brennan. Though whether because he's afraid of a confrontation with her, or of her getting all uppity about things, you don't know.

Though, surely enough, it's inevitably a bit of both. Hehe.

And you used Yiddish. That is awesome. Besides the fact that that is just about the coolest name for a language since 'Cyrillic'. Which, to be fair, is technically an alphabet, but whatever.

And man, remind me never to learn Russian. Wow, those are some hard sounds to make.

Anyway. Can't wait till the next chapter, and you do know how mean it is to make us wait till Thursday, right? Becuase really, it's sadism. Hehe, can't wait!

Take care,

GiorgiaKerr chapter 24 . 4/14/2009
Xenophobia. Nice. I was wondering (not unecpectedly) what you'd do for 'X'.

I feel a little sorry for Ted, actually. He sounds sort of left out. Like he knows all this stuff, but has never really spoken to any of them. Like he looks up to them slightly reverentially.

The Booth/Brennan thing is cute, but it adds an almost melancholy not to everything. The last sentence sounds like it could either be happy or mourning.

It's great.

Unlike having a drum kit in my house. Seriously. My house is never silent. Between piano (which is mine, so I shouldn't complain), two electric guitarists, a drum kit and my older brother's sound system-y stuff... death metal from every room.

*Sigh*

GiorgiaKerr chapter 23 . 4/14/2009
So sad!

Poor Booth!

I choked on my tea at the first sentence. Then breathed a sigh of relief when you mentioned Edward Parker, then almost choked again, because it was so sad!

And Im' assuming thik kid was Parker Booth's namesake, yes? Which is absolutely touching, and such a change of pace from the last chapter.

Seriously, at this rate, you're going to drown me with my own tea from the other side of the world.

Great chapter. Loved this one.

GiorgiaKerr chapter 22 . 4/14/2009
Hehe. Angela. Gotta love Angela.

I can just picture this scene. The two of them totally oblivious as to what the other has to say. Well, Brennan oblivious and Booth just denying what she says.

Which is probably, usually, the most logical response to Brennan, anyway.

I like that you've done wach chapter is such a different way. Which I know is kind of the point, but it's interesting to read.

Like here, you've done it almost entirely in speech, whereas the chapter before you've got it totally without speech. It shows diversity as a writer as well as helping to separate each chapter.

GiorgiaKerr chapter 21 . 4/14/2009
Love the Author's Note.

And for the record, I have as little experience with being shot as I do with hospital pudding, so.

One typo: "What is that blue?." Question mark and full stop together.

I like the amount of Booth's character you've managed to put into so few words. That he fights AGAINST the peace to hear what Brennan is saying, to keep seeing her.

Not taking the easy way out if he has anyhting to say about it.

And they've put away the piano-accordian. Phew.

GiorgiaKerr chapter 20 . 4/14/2009
Part way between sad and humourous.

And a well-written part-way, too. It's kind of like: I know I should be sad, but it's so cute and amusing. And it's only cute and amusing until you remember why he's in hospital all the time, and then it's sad again.

I don't know if that's what you were aiming for, but it was well done either way.

Now, I'm going to start my coffee tally for the day.

On a sde note, I've never actually had hospital pudding. They have tutti-frutti? That actually sounds vile. Hehe.

And oh, no. My brother's friends are over, and one of them brough a piano-accordian. I mean, cool if you can play them, but I don't think he can. Oh well.

Coffee and internet and close-able door. I'm happy.

GiorgiaKerr chapter 19 . 4/14/2009
I'm not going to do it this time.

I loved this bit. Max is so funny, and seems to be simply that a lot of the time, but he cares so much about his kids, and especially about Brennan.

This chapter just shows that relationship really well.

That, and you don't see child-Brennan very much in FF. Probably because it's so hard to write well, but you've done it.

One thing, though, it might work better if you italic-ed "'The Secret Garden'", rather than underlined it. I think underlining is used more in handwritten stuff, and italics electronically.

But that's rather irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, really. Hehe.

GiorgiaKerr chapter 18 . 4/14/2009
Oh, no. I'm going to do it again.

Aw!

I love Hodgins and Angela. People tend not to write them too much, and I like when people do. Especially when it just snippits like this.

I think, because Angela is Angela, that their relationship is mostly lived in moments anyway. When I read it, I don't want a day-today account of what they do, because knowing bits of it (like how they eat breakfast one day, how they... go for a walk another, how they watch TV another, etc.) is enough.

On to the next chapter!

GiorgiaKerr chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Aww.

(I'm starting most of my reviews for this story that wy, aren't I? Oh well. They're aw-worthy).

Sorry for the lack of communication. Been living with the grandparents over Easter, so no internet for the past foud days. I'm telling you: withdrawal.

I think I actually started shaking that last day.

And a dedication? Thank you! I've never had anything dedicated to me before! When no one's looking, I'm actually going to do a dance.

Anywho, to more relevant and Review-like matters: lovely simile. It begs the question, though, why Booth knows so much about becoming a knight in the first place.

I know I learned a lot about it. I thought spurs were only a cowbow thing, but apparently I was uneducated in such things. Huh.

Hehe, you learn something new every day.

And now, my dad is kicking me off the computer. *Sigh* To the laptop to continue my reiewing!

Speaking of which (and I'm well aware that I'm talking too much again) that is a lot of updates. A lot, a lot.

Not that I'm complaining. I'm quite happy about it, actually. Thanks!

blc chapter 23 . 4/14/2009
Youthlight and lovelight. What lovely words for such complex concepts.
dawnsfire chapter 24 . 4/14/2009
I like your interpretation of the word here!
a2zmom chapter 25 . 4/14/2009
So true about Angela! (we were just discussing this word at my house the other day)
a2zmom chapter 24 . 4/14/2009
I always like seeing things from an outsider pov. Very nice.
a2zmom chapter 23 . 4/14/2009
Poor Booth. So much death that he's seen.
a2zmom chapter 22 . 4/14/2009
Ha! (Although in reality a work facility would have both sophisticated firewalls and anti viral software running.)
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »