Reviews for 2600 words
Love it! Great job!
a2zmom chapter 18 . 4/12/2009
very sweet.
FreeBorn chapter 18 . 4/12/2009
I've been reading these since the beginning - and I feel like kind of an asshat, because I don't know if I've bothered myself to review yet, and if I did, it was probably a short little 'oh, these are great,' completely unhelpful blip on your review-scan.

Anyway.

OH, THESE ARE GREAT.

But seriously, they are. You've got all the characters mixed in, not just B&B goodness (though there is a fair amount of that, and thanks very much for it). You seem to have a really good handle on the characters and their personalities and quirks, and the quirks that you make up out of thin air go well with their dynamics too, so, kudos.

I think my favorites so far are the 'Optometry' one, and 'Physics.' Never mind the fact that the mental image of Booth in glasses made me drool all over my keyboard - it was just a sweet, funny one-shot, that really showed off the interaction between Booth and Bones. And the Physics one, well, I know I'm not the only one who curses writers every Thursday for thinking that getting rid of fact-based, cute, unassuming Zack was a good idea. Idiots. Really now. Reading about him interacting with his family was great - how his older brother tried to simplify his homework, thinking that Zack wouldn't get it, and Zack more or less showing him up big time.

I'm going to be sad when this ends D;

Probably the only time I've ever wished the alphabet had more than twenty-six letters. (I was the little kid who sucked ass at remembering all of them in kindergarten). But with Booth and Bones incentive, I think I have learned to love the ABC's.

Thus thou then, you rock
crazycamera chapter 17 . 4/12/2009
the quest seems to eb going well!
xBSBxBONESx chapter 17 . 4/11/2009
totally made me think of titan on the tracks when booth mentions the princess that waits within lol
Rose Aarac chapter 17 . 4/11/2009
Awesome. Love that reference to that one episode in season 2. (Can't remember what the name of it was.) I love these one-shots! Can't wait for more!
a2zmom chapter 17 . 4/11/2009
Nice metaphor in this one.
misslizzie1204 chapter 16 . 4/9/2009
cute new chapters :D

loved zach, i could see him doing that

update soon!
Rose Aarac chapter 14 . 4/9/2009
LOL I love it! Great job!
GiorgiaKerr chapter 16 . 4/9/2009
Aw! I miss Zack. So sad.

And I love that you've got him wih his family. He has such a big, loving family, and a lot of authors (like me and my evil self) just ignore it, for the most part.

Giorgia
Rose Aarac chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
Oh that was great! That was awesome!
Rose Aarac chapter 10 . 4/8/2009