Reviews for The Angel of Death
MiniLover chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Fabulous story! I wish it were continued. I would love to read more.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Wow! I am so loving this story! Amazing! Can't wait for more! On to it...
tanseynz chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
A wonderful story, well researched. Even though unfinished, you halted at a spot which was natural.
mindy781 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Bummer, I was loving this story. I am sad you are not continuing it.
mindy781 chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
I am worried about Sookie's leg. I am curious if they will form a bond. I am enjoying this story and the setting.
mindy781 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Loved this chapter. I liked that Sookie trusts Eric and realizes that everything is not as it seems. I can't wait to see what happens next.
mindy781 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Sookie suffered so much, but I am glad she didn't deny her true self. I am so glad Eric came when he did, she didnt have a lot of time left. I love that she thinks Eric is angel. He probably she her the same way. They are both drawn to each other-good and "evil". It is such a fun dichotomy.
Brytte Mystere chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
It's a very bad notice... I wait you'll continue writing after the 4th season of True Blood...
vikinglover21 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
great chapter! hes so sweet to her!
vikinglover21 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
this is very different, but very goooooddd! the torture was awful, but makes for such a good story, and Eric saving her! awww, reading on!
ljhjelm49 chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
To let you know I really enjoyed the story. You have done a wonderful job. I could have only hope you wrote more. I guess this is not to be so Thank you for all your time.

Linda
ljhjelm49 chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Her hero awe.
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is great writting.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
:'(
DixieMiss chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Oh wow. I wanted to cry when I came to the end.. I have read alot of your stuff and have added you to my favorites list.. but for some reason I waited to read this one. Now. I am sorry, but I wish I hadnt started it. It was such a refreshing, marvelous view of Sookie and Eric. Such a historical romance it would have made. I dont know what or who persuaded you to stop, but they or it was wrong to do so. I hope someday you reconsider your decision and finish it. I will keep this story and you on my favorites list.. Hope someday you will take us back to 16th century England.. and Sookie and Eric.