Reviews for Modern History
EQU4NOX chapter 14 . 1/1
I LOVE IT 10/10
kaitlyn chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
Great job cant wait for more
FireSenshi2 chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
I really hope that you consider completing this story, it's a very unique idea and I would love to read more of it! I also hope that you might work further on your other story 'Year 1976'... Pretty please?
Rocia Mixan chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
Very interesting story! - pity that the story is not finished :-(
sevlily4ever chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
This is so fascinating! Please update soon, I'm dying to read more
ForeveraWriteratHeart chapter 14 . 9/27/2011
This is just... amazing. Amazingly written and a joy to read. You have a talent and you should never quit writing. This is literally one if the best stories I have read! As a Potter fan I loved that you stayed true to the books while putting your own little spin on things. This is a truly incredible story! I hope you continue to write because you have a gift. Amazing job!
BooksDon'tJustTellStories chapter 14 . 8/23/2011
I love this story! It will be interesting to see how people will react, please update soon.

B.D.J.T.S
Hermeticia Smythe chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
I love this story. Do you plan to write more? or perhaps a sequal. You have left it very open ended if this is complete.
Zireael07 chapter 14 . 5/17/2011
What happened next? What was Binns to tell Albus? I love the idea and I like Harry's reply!
Riddle Master 101 chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
Wow. Very good story. I absolutely love the description of the Death Eaters vs the Order from Severus's POV. Enlightening.

So, about this book that Albus wrote...is it going to be officially published? What will Severus's former colleagues think of it? The students? War vets? And how will the rest of the Potters react?

Please update soon.

Riddle
Hufflepuff Dreamer chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Bravo. I really enjoy this story.
suchrandomness chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
Please update asap - it's a brilliant story.

I'd like to see the other staff's reaction to it as well...
dork-with-glasses chapter 14 . 7/10/2010
Great chapter. I really liked the letter from Harry, I thought you showed his character really well through the letter. It was really good.
Ochoika chapter 14 . 7/10/2010
ha ! I_m happy harry is proud of albus !

can't wait to see albus reaction !
silverbirch chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
That was a teasing little chapter. I think this story has further to run.