Reviews for Teaming Up
That one guy chapter 3 . 3/31
You know the Pikachu in Smash is a dude, right? Females have heart shapes at the end of their tales, and the Pikachu in Smash doesn't.
Phantom reviewer chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
"I hope that you enjoy the future ones just as much."
"The actual tourny is next chapter."

there's supposed to be another chapter, yet YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN THREE YEARS! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?!

*checks profile, realizes that no story has been updated in at least two years*
*checks DA, sees that all pieces date from 2010*

Okay, this deserves an entirely different review:

I don't know if you'll ever read this, given that you seem to have disappeared, but If you really wish to abandon this account, you really should write some sort of farewell thingy on your profile so people won't get their hopes up. Your stories are very good, and I can't understand why you would deprive the world of of your talent. Regardless, it is your choice, and it appears that you have made it. I hope you return (and especially to this particularly well-written story), but I doubt that you will, and that is very unfortunate indeed.

Phantom reviewer chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
"For some reason I just can't play as Lucario Dx I always lose."
If you still have that problem, I would suggest downloading the Project M Smashmod. I didn't like Lucario in Brawl, but playing him the way he would've been in Melee was incredible!

Phantom reviewer chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
How can you tell if Meta Knight's scowling? He wears a MASK, for goodness sake! Aside of that, this is among the best Smash Bros. fics I've read in a while, and it's GREAT for a beginner. Keep up the good work!

Storm Aurastar chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Sheesh, only 2,300 words per chapter? Mine are usually 7,000! :D

I'm loving this. It's so hilarious at some points!

...whoa, this is an old story. It is 2012 and I'm reviewing something from 2009...?...
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
I enjoy this story! The humor isn't too cheesy (hopefully the pizza wasn't either (XD)) and the character's have interesting personalities. I wanna know all the pairs though, so you can expect that I will indeed be haunting this story, in fact, I'm subscribing to it in about 5 seconds!
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
'finding yourself in a penguin suit in the middle of a musical with not a clue of how it happened and a rash of mistakes to angst over in retrospect.'

Cause that's something you hear every day...

'Samus said so. Or maybe it was Zelda. Or Peach." He paused. "Or Marth."'

Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Heh, I like this so far! You seem to be good at your fics, though this is the second one I've read...
Grumpy Old Diamond chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
It's fun to read translation problems... :D

I do see the problem with pikachu learning english: not the right vocal chords. Otherwise I'm fairly sure that scientists would be trying their best to teach chimps and the like that instead of sign language. But anyways, I'm enjoying this a lot. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Areolfos chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
...I love this story immensly. Espescially the Pikachu to English stuff XD
The Dragon Lover chapter 3 . 4/9/2009

I swear, I kept laughing at the whole "Samus is paranoid" thing, and you know, she probably is - she's had so many monsters pop out of nowhere on her, I'm surprised she isn't scarred for life! And the whole "trying to learn Pikachu" thing was hilarious, too, especially when she was failing. XD

Hmm, so the "running over Kirby with Capt. Falcon's car" will be some other chapter, eh? Heheheh, cool. I MEAN, that's awful! :O Terrible!

Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),

~DL ('Dragon Lover')
Areolfos chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
XD I love it! But I really think that Falco and Wolf should be in it *nodnod*

Keep it up~
YoshiLink chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
*polite applause*

Another great chapter, good sir! Slightly shorter than the others, I might say, but understandable considering the much needed bridge. All your concepts are pure smash genius, and I am exited to see more from you.

My favorite quote so far:

"Oh bother, I seem to have cracked my screen. Kirby, I will destroy you one day."-ROB

And thank you for that wonderfull tidbit.

Good day-YoshiLink
SlasherMask chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
Had to review anon cause i forgot to comment on one thing(please remove this message later).

I hope that your version of Captain Falcon is NOT pervert(or idiot(or arrogant)). That is too OCC and overused. Instead if you want to have him have comedic role then make him goofy superhero wannabe or mysterious guy wannabe.(he would make very good superhero wannabe. Here proof(if URL shows up): /watch?v6YJw0_hVtiw)
SlasherMask chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
Hey! That box is greatest disguise ever!(you can use it to sneak in terrorist military base!)

I didn't see how R.O.B. was sadistic. Well expect for that "I will destroy" you to Kirby...

Samus don't try to learn pokemon language, it's just as hard as Yoshi language.( upload. )(i hope that URL shows up...For some reason doesn't always show them...)