Reviews for Digging a Little Deeper
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really like this fic. definitely adding it to my favs
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Nice to find out more about Eliot. nd especially nice to see how deep his feelings are for Alec.
Trapper Creek Kaniac chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This so awesome! I teared up a little at the end.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow... that was wow... Eliot has a family and Alec just found out what he'll do for his family.

Really nicely done.
Grissina chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I liked it. Eliot is so... cute, and Hardison is so Hardison XD
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Great characterization in this. hardison's reaction to seeing the video was perfect, as was Eliot's finding out about it. and Eliot's last line...yeah. Perfection and kudos.

pj
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I would really love to read a follow-up on this story! It's excellent! Nice characterization, and the emotions are played greatly with the situation. GREAT JOB!

Jaa Ne

Dark Respite
garvaldmains chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
hey you!

Now this, this i like a lot, a very lot, a muchly lot, I adore Eliot, and yeah... sigh... this is so well written...

*hugs*X
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I read this story for the first time before I made a fanfic account and it just struck me so hard that I recognized it the moment I opened it again. This is going on my favorites list, and if there was a spot on the favorites list for your extra-extra favorites, like top ten favorites, this would be on there too. This is simply one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. You so perfectly captured the character's personalities, and the end is the type of thing that you know, but saying it just makes it so much more real. Incredible story.
zookitty chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Goodness Isy! That was terrifying and EPIC. I LOVE the ending so many kinds of wow!
WrathWings chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This story is great and it really appeals to me on a deeper level because my friends and I have discussed a topic similar to this. You know you're friends with someone when you know you'd not only kill for them, but you'd die for them.

Great story.
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This was awesome. Definitely a favorite. I love it when people go deeper with Eliot's character and show the "darker" side of his "job." I especially like that Hardison isn't too sure on whether he's okay with it and is leary around him too. It definitely makes it more real. The end though? That was superb. Great job, thanks for sharing it.
s.t chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
What's really cool is that he DOES answer the question: he would die for them, but he also said, "If it's a choice of my life or his? I know which one I'm going to pick," which means that in order to save the team he would put himself in mortal danger and then try to save himself, even if it meant killing his opponent. Awesome subtlety. I liked this a lot.
kenzimone chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This is a total instant favorite. Yes yes YES. I love fics that focus on the fact that yes, Eliot can fight, but he can also KILL, and has probably done so many times in his past. Awesome ficlet, and I hope to read more from you soon!
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
this was...interesting. i liked it. of course eliot has killed people. but he never actually answered hardison's question. nice work though on the story.