Reviews for Gibbs' Rules
Ladyaloysius chapter 35 . 11/27/2013
It was a lot of fun to read!
abfirechick chapter 35 . 11/10/2010
Hey, I like the wrap up! I think too that if there is anyone on the team that Ziva would feel she could really open up to it would be Ducky. He is sort of the paternal figure of them all.

Here's to Gibbs and his rules!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 35 . 10/30/2010
Nice ending. I've loved this series, and hope you continue to write.

Eve
finlaure chapter 35 . 10/26/2010
I thought that rule 9 was about the knife,, and where was the lawyer? Loved the chapter, and there Should be a rule about Ziva's driving,, unless that is the one about involving lawyers and being wrong for ever letting her drive.
abfirechick chapter 34 . 10/17/2010
What's to be afraid of? I mean I am sure it's only a little knife...
cheether chapter 34 . 10/13/2010
Yep no more singing.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 34 . 10/13/2010
I had dirty thoughts near the beginning of this...

lmao!

Eve
I am the girl in the corner chapter 34 . 10/13/2010
lol, good job. :D maybe try and use a gew different rules though. rule 4 and 9 are starting to wear out their welcome. ;)
pamsfhg22 chapter 25 . 10/13/2010
this chapter, 25, was absolutely hilarious! of course, i thought they were talking about a real date, but then i was like, "oh when i read the near-end. but it was so funny after they left and they said their still on for tomorrow night! nice one! :)
pamsfhg22 chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
ive done the human knot before, and let me tell you, it does require some serious cooperation! so it was a really good idea for you to put that in here, because even though tony and ziva always have each other's back in the field, on simple exercises like these they would totally be ready to kill each other, and everyone else would be ready to kill them! :)
pamsfhg22 chapter 14 . 10/13/2010
just kidding this is my new fave, chapter 14! its so good, and a totally awesome idea! nice work! :)
pamsfhg22 chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
really love all of these...but ten is so my fave nice idea for that one...oh, and keep the chapters coming, please! :)
alix33 chapter 34 . 10/13/2010
I would have authorised DiNozzo having tied up and used as target for a knife-throwing lesson too if I were Jenny Shephard, as that report he sung (AND his singing of it) was SO AWFUL and she had to listen to the whole thing!
finlaure chapter 34 . 10/13/2010
ROTF LMBO! Thank you for the Wonderful morning laugh! Great Great story. oh and btw, I obey it now also.
abfirechick chapter 33 . 8/28/2010
Nice addition! Of course Ziva isn't a mere human being much less a woman!