Reviews for Naruto OniKami Bloodline God
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 5 . 3/30
I'm glad Sasuke and Sakura are being bashed.
jj chapter 5 . 2/28
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
.HORRIBLE.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
...What. The. Heck. What did I just read? And I did not meant it in a good way I meant it in a bad way.
I kind of want to tell you what I find wrong in this fanfic but I can't be bothered. So I'll just settle in telling you that while some people might find this likeable and interesting - while others, like me, found this horrible...and weird.

Sorry if I hurt or offended you but I'm was just telling the truth.
Nico Nico No n1gga chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Why is every comment bashing yaoi or someone being a weaboo?
the konoha 2nd demon chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
For that is sacred in fanfiction please continue this fanfic
Boomer 001 chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
I'm not offended by your analysis of the characters at all. If anything I'm going to be putting up a multi-crossover story of my own that will consist of A LOT of bashing of A LOT of people. Mostly because I have a shitload of pent up aggression and rage that I can't really dish out in the real world so I'll settle for fan fiction instead and channel my rage through my main characters. This is a good story, although I honestly can't picture having the third Hokage be brought back as a girl. That's kind of creepy in my opinion, but that's just me though.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Dimensional Gate? You a PMD fan?
helrio uzugaku chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
ok, this is some funny shit. I couldn't read I was laughing so hard. if it was written a little better in some parts I dare say this is one of the best fanfics ive read.
shinigami49 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
i thought you said his or her as a joke at the make-up wearing freak
agitofang666 chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
hehe bash em goood and hard bro
lordjdd205 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
he should have all the people listed because he had to deal with the civies
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013