Reviews for What Brings Us Back Again
MillicentMelodyMay08 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Aaw this was so perfect! Absolutely loved iy. I agree I don't think Patrick and Emily would have got back together again straight away. I think they would have worked at it slowly. Hopefully their relationship will follow through if/when they make a third film :)
Sass and Sex chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Aw this is so sweet! I like the character insight here. Very good :)
Karli chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Aww it was cute and I loved it
amieemb chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love seeing the vunerable side of Emily. Wou write them very well.

I love the dig about the toothbrush! :)
Lochinblu chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This was really a wonderful story!
Jestana chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Why did I not read this before now? *shakes head* This was so sweet and adorable and wonderful and so many other fantabulous adjectives that I can't list them all. I love how she let herself be vulnerable with him and actually threw herself at him, but then was back to her usual spitfire self when they were getting ready to rejoin everyone else. Yay!
Cielita chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
So very realistic and true to the characters! Well done!
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aw, very cute and in-character! People really don't do enough Patrick and Emily. :) Nice job!
Love It chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
One thing I love about this story opposed to the others I have read, is that you have Emily be a bit hesitant. I feel she would be pretty hesitant...that it would take a little bit longer for her to jump back in. Most people have them in bed the same day in their stories...and thats fine too, but I like seeing one like this! Keep going with the story! Please!
TT chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Please, please write more I love the Patrick/Emily stories and completely agree that there are not enough of them. I feel that your characterization is excellent, which for me is the most important part. So, please, please continue to write!
anon chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
OMG OMG! SO Sweet! I love this! I wish there was more following the relationship! You really write well! You should continue it!