Reviews for If Artemis Was
Whyhow chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
Why are chapters 7 and 8 the same. Otherwise, very funny.
AndromedaAI chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
That made me laugh! Artemis was the boom mic man!
AndromedaAI chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Laughing...

So, he still knows Holly and the others. But how...? Oh well, it's random for a reason!
Nanna S chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
OMG this is SO much fun! Just as good as a normal FF-story. Very good job! :D
stefanlover12 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
I know im two months late on reading this...but lol ily! Very nice on using me...I must admit your humor always amuses me :)
Forever Day chapter 11 . 6/19/2010
ROFL. This was seriously hilarious. My one thing is that the chapters are pretty short and occasionally I have no idea what the heck is going on at the start, but you've usually got that figured out by the end.

Just keep them coming, they seriously cracked me up (especially the Artemis Fangirl. That one rocked.)

XD
AznLee chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
UR TOTALLY TORTURING ARTEMIS :O
AznLee chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
...How could Artemis not realize that the customers are from the LEP... isn't it obvious?
sweetangel-babycakes chapter 11 . 5/6/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORIES xDD IT'S JUST SO HILARIOUS xD
ht4eva chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
XD I would honestly ADORE Arty and Opal together...The funniest ship in the universe! XD Thanks for updating (Except now I feel obligated to get back to writing my OWN stories, none of which have been updated in almost a year...x.x)!
Holly Marie Fowl chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
ROFL. :) That's hilarious.

HMF
myfriendscallmecrazy chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
hahaha! these stories sre so funny! you should do ones with holly too. like if holly was a gangster, or something like that. it would totally complete the series of stories. :)
dTanMan chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
Still funny, but I don't think Artemis is gay. xD
ht4eva chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
heh heh...next should be arty as a librarian. all the ones at my library are so fussy, and our little arty-poo could do a good job at being fussy. :P
ht4eva chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
LOL! I can totally see that! :D Don't worry; I'll distract butler while you run! :D
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »