Reviews for Narcissa ex Machina
Carling chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
That was brilliant. But there was one crazy typo that had me laughing. You described Harry as a tall man with untidy BACK hair, instead of black hair. I just about died reading that!

I think the story seems complete to me. I don't need to see the baby or anything like that. I think ending it on Draco's discovery and Narcissa's flashback was a very professional choice. Blubbery sweetness about a bonding ceremony or baby showed would be too fan girly in my opinion.
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Wow, she's the perfect slytherin. I can't believe she planned everything out!
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Just brilliant, clever Narcissa.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow! What a devious witch! LOL!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Well done!
zaynah chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I really loved this fic! The characterizations of Harry and Draco, and even Narcissa were fantastic, especially. It seems completely logical that they would react in the same way they did in your fic under those circumstances. To be honest, it's a wonder to me I haven't read this before. Usually fics like this get passed around widely on LJ but I guess I must have missed it somewhere. I'm glad I ended up having a chance to read it, because you definitely have a talent for writing.

Great job :)
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Loved it!
yue no rei chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Wow, way to out-slytherin your son. Narcissa is quite brilliant.
Nenne chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was a really unexpected twist. Kudos for the surprise. Wow!
Pundit chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Lol. I must admit, the title's pun didn't really sink in until the very end. I'm not sure it entirely works if Harry was in on the scheme too, but I chuckled. It's amusing to think of Narcissa Malfoy doing the magical equivalent of poking holes in Draco's condom and possibly slipping him a roofie with the stud of her choice. You should drink more laced coffee late at night. Thanks for posting!
Momochuu chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
lovee itt!
smiles.lie chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
that was awesome! is there a sequel? gonna go and check.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
lol! no need for the crack exclaimer in the beginning! i loved this... and if there was a need for the crack disclaimer, i wonder what that says about me? :p
Darkest Desire chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This was a lovely little fic and I really enjoyed reading it! I thought you did an excellent job of portraying Draco and Narcissa's relationship and their standing after the war. I would have liked to have seen a little more detail added to Harry and Draco's developing relationship in the last few months of the pregnancy, but besides that it was really good. The only other thing would be that it seems to end somewhat abruptly and seems incomplete, as others have mentioned. Maybe you could put in an epilogue in the form of a news article announcing the birth of the baby or a bonding ceremony or something that goes into some of the details about what ends up happening. Just a thought. Anyway, nicely done. ;)
Jane-Lily chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
hmm, let me start out by saying that I absolutely love this fic. For some reason, however, it doesn't seem quite finished.

Have you thought of a possible sequel?

Anywho, thanks for sharing.

JL