Reviews for Xian Silk
Anon chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love this. However, now I can't really picture Ivan in anything but a dress, and as such will have to replay it with this in mind. (And I think we can all assume that Issac was disappoint to see Ivan in pants again.)
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love this, it's so adorable! I especially enjoyed your characterizations. Also Ivan in a dress.
EagleFox chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Haha that was really fluffy. The whole crossdressing part was hilarious and gave me a good laugh. I was slightly disappointed when Ivan swapped back to normal clothes simply because the crossdressing was just so entertaining.

You did a good job of implementing the script part. Usually it's so obvious when an author does so but you managed to seamlessly weave it in.
Shining Apocalypse chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
That was adorable I feel all warm and fuzzy now... well written in character fluff with my two favourite boys ... just what I needed to cheer me up on this dreary dreary day.
Falcom chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
that was quite cute and well written. I don't really think anyone's ooc, so...yeah. XD

Good job. ]
WinButler chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Awesome. Just awesome. I can't even think of any concrit. It was really good. I adore Isaac/Ivan, they're very well suited, and i didn't think any character was OOC. :D