Reviews for 7 years to humanity
HappyEndingLover chapter 32 . 1/11
I really enjoyed your story. Such a great ending. I do feel bad for Seth. I kept thinking that he might find his imprint. Thank you for sharing.
CSG chapter 32 . 5/22/2014
That was an awesome story. Shhh.. I was about to give up a time or two tbh. I was kind of afraid that she was going to pick Seth. Can you imagine? I kind of thought it would end with them both getting turned into Vamps so they could truly spend 'forever' together. They had a nice ending, though i wouldnt have objected to the Vamp thing or even a few more chapters of knowing the sex & name of the baby. Thank you for sharing this! :)
CSG chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I saw this on FB & im adding it to my TBR! Thank you! :)
Ellaward chapter 26 . 9/29/2013
Ok, i must say this : Why does everyone put all THE blame on Edward? If i recalcitrant it was Bella who initiated THE sex THE frist time, and also THE second tme,!... Hè confessies Why hè did all of his decisions in THE past.
jdc0630 chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Ever since I found your story three days' ago I have been apprehensive about reading it.
The thought of Edward having moved along with his life just as she does.

BUT the surprise was his being turned 'human' again.

I sometimes like a story with a little angst, but have been scared to start reading this as I'm truly afraid
it is going to break my heart...if they don't end up together.

I'm going to 'TRY' to hang on & read it...hopefully with a HEA with them together.

Thank you for sharing your story with me.

Jamie Crabtree
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Interesting start
EeWee chapter 32 . 7/5/2012
Great great story. I loved New Moon and I really love NM fics. This one had a fabulous twist. I read this all in one evening,. I didn't even stop to write reviews along the way. Thanks for the HEA. It was an awesome story.
Smusic chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Interesting concept, can't wait to read more
Clarie chapter 32 . 3/24/2012
Best fucking bellaxedward story evar! You are truely gifted! I enjoyed reading your story!
Ira Bell chapter 32 . 1/20/2012
I Loved this story
lapislazuliie chapter 32 . 12/17/2011
This story was freaking amazing. :)
V-is-4-vampire chapter 32 . 11/11/2011
*SQEALS LIKE ALICE* YAY! PLEEAASSEE UPDATE! ( btw, im a real user, 2 lazy to log in :3 )
ladeerelli chapter 32 . 10/25/2011
Poor Seth, but it's always Edward right! Enjoyed your story, thank you!
elizabeth bennette chapter 32 . 8/30/2011