Reviews for To Be a Waldorf
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Loved it. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
"Well, do I look like a 6 foot blonde or a flamboyantly dressed man?"

lol makes me laugh everytime.

I like this.
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Aww, this was so sweet. What I would give to see this on the show.
WhimsicalPsyche chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
OMG! That was so good!

Eleanor-Blair moment!

I LOVE CYRUS! (sometimes I just wanna hug him, squeals)

Talk about Fluffy! I totally agree with Eleanor about Harold.

It totally should have gone like this! Great Job.
Kirstin chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Aw, I love this story. We never get to see Blair/Eleanor time, it's always Jenny/Dan/ Rufus or Serena/Lily, but when we do see her in the show she seems to love Blair, but she just doesn't know how to parent her. I loved you story!
nostalgiakills chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This was such a cute story! I hope you can update soon!
Just-Plain-Roo chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Love it - a much needed account of what happened and Eleanor really doesn't get enough airtime. Someone had to step in and make Blair see that she's a Waldorf and even though I loved/hated the Blair/Nate scene I'm kind of glad it was Eleanor instead of Nate.
blue.skies.2010 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Definitely loved this.

Good call - YES, we so needed an Eleanor Waldorf-Rose reaction.
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Aw! I loved this! It's so nice to see Eleanor and Blair having some good mother-daughter relations. :) I liked how you told it from Eleanor's perspective-it was really funny sometimes, like the "and Blair always had something to say about everything" and how Eleanor doesn't know how to cook. :)

And really, I totally think that Eleanor would be all over this whole Yale thing on the show-she may not be the most involved mom, but every parent is interested in college acceptances (especially when the kid in question didn't get in...lol). And Blair does seem to have a one-track mind on the show. But really, a lot of people take a year or semester off to try new things or work or travel or whatever. And with Blair's money, what's so shocking about her doing something like that? I mean, I doubt Carter, for example, went to college if he "disowned his parents and took off around the world."

Basically, this was refreshing and totally realistic and hella good. :)