Reviews for Captivated
Chi Kamisori chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I love all these stories, I was glad I read the prequel before all three. You do a fabulous job! Good job! 3
ladyvashke chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
My god you write hot storyers!
I love too see you write another one about Hatori but in a meaner 't know but I think that would be hot to him have a really bad and noughty side.
And pare him with Shigure and maybe Yukei.
I have read a lot of your fan fics and have loved most of them.
Hope to see you on the book shelves of Brans & Noble soon.
But please if your still writing here do my story first lol ty
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Ha! XD I still want more! What would Kyo do now know that he's got the upper hand on them? XD
ColonelPony chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Definitely the best one yet. I really love the little turn there near the end. This one was just perfect.
Please tell me it won't be the last of them?
Hetalia23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awesome ;)
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
There seems to be perfect elements of D/s relationships in this story and I think that Captivated might be my favorite one-shot in this "series" of yours. Everything about this is absolutely sinful and enjoyable, and amazing to imagine. If I have any criticism, I would say that the connection between Hatori and Kyo always seemed more biased whereas Shigure contents himself to be shared equally. If you ever decide to continue this series, I'd liked to see you explore all aspects of the relationship a bit more.

But, all in all, I find it brilliant the way you explore personalities and connections through, what most would call, shameless smut. The M-rating, especially on a free for all site like fanfiction, can become saturated with less than stellar works of fiction. But, your writing is always spot on amazing. Thank you, once again, for having the courage to write fics like this and for publishing them.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh shit! What's Kyou gonna do to them now! lol! I loved this series of one-shots! 3
kawaiizerochan12 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
ohhh~ that's really an awesome and wonderful One-shot! I really really love uke kyo! ;D
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
that was HOT as well. I love this!
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Hehe! That was a good bunch of stories! Would be nice to see a prequel to the first one... Or another sequel... :) course thats me being selfish and asking for more when youve already done a spectacular job! Ah well. Ill just read your other ones instead! :) course if you do do another, you can bet ill e one of the first to read it _
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
*drool*
bloodyhunter chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I-that-*passes out with a goofy smile on face*
XxemLyxX chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
He ALWAYS had the upper hand. I just realized how old this story is, lol. I usually dont read oneshots... but this was a great exception :)
TH.Dannie chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wel played, kyou, well played
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
:O sooo hot.

This whole little series has been extremely steamy. My goodness. I feel like such a perv. But you're an exceptional smut writer.