Reviews for Mud Music and Love
elfspirit7 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
AWESOME! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Nice story. You haven't posted anything in awhile and that's really unfortunate because I really like your writing. I know it's summer and all that so it's hard to find the time with life being so busy and everything. But I just wanted to leave some encouraging words to maybe give you a little motivation. Hearing that someone likes your work is always welcome I'm sure. Well hopefully you write another story soon so we can all have the pleasure of reading it. Take Care

- Whitney
Coachkimm chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Hey I just read this since it was pouring down rain I really enjoyed this.
SleepyWriter08 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Aw, this chapter was one of my favorites! I loved the whole date you planned out!

I think that your shout outs are awesome and i love that you think im special enough to put in your authors note. Your writing is really good and i always have fun reading them.

sad to see this end, but it was well worth the time.
LoveAsh87 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
that was such a great freakin date ashley is so amazingly romantic i love how she took spencer to dinner and how romantic it was and it was so funny and cute how spencer wouldnt kiss ashley until she took for her surpise and how ashley didnt give in and the mud thing was so cute and thoughtful i love ashley and spashley...PMS NOW!
hugbuddy13 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
i love this
Hm 1 fan chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
The update helped improve my mood. Horrible day so far.

I'm sad to see the story's ending. I really like it.

I don't think this chapter was as good as your other ones, but it's still pretty good.

The mud gift was cute...well the whole date thing was cute. If only Ashely was my girlfriend lol.

Great song _ love the cliks. It's my favorite song by them. So good choice!

Good chapter, great story.
Palexiot chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
This is seriously a cute little fluffy fic. I'm really enjoying it and I hope you update again soon.
SleepyWriter08 chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
My dear, you are far too kind. There was barely anything to correct! It was one of the easiest beta jobs i've had to do. Anyway, i loved this chapter, and the whole interaction during the soccer field was one of the cutest moments. I can't wait to see what the next chapter will hold for our two favorite girls.
LoveAsh87 chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
that was such a freakin cute update i love how arthur told ashley and that her and spencer have been dating forever it just they didnt know that is so freakin funny and so true i love this story and i love spashley...PMS NOW!
hugbuddy13 chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
haha they are cute
HM's 1 fan chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Great chapter :)

I hate waking up at six thirty on spring break, but getting to read a new chapter makes it a bit better.

They're so cute together! The mud thing was funny and adorable. Lovin the fluff
Musically Madd Hatter chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
This is a great story...I can't wait for you to post another chapter so I can see how it is going to turn out. Ash and Spence are so head over heels in love. It's so cute and sweet.

SleepyWriter08 chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Aw...that little thing in your authors note just made my day. You're an awesome friend too and I only encourage you because I know you're a great author. I feel special :)

This chapter is so good. Your spencer and ashley are some of my favorite and I'm so glad that they admitted that they wanted to be more than just a bet. I liked how even though they were doing what they would normally do during the movie night but it meant so much more than that. Loved the update, and can't wait for the next one.

LookAtMyShoes chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Very cute :D

I love how much they flirt, so adorable.

The way you got them to start their relationship was unique as well.

Update soon!