Reviews for The Wizarding Contract
EmLights chapter 32 . 10/19
great story i hope you continue
Kate Snape21 chapter 1 . 9/21
love this story it amazing please update soon!
Kate Snape21 chapter 32 . 9/20
wow amazing chapter and story i loved every minute of reading it :) i can't wait for harry and draco to be married and for the baby to come along :) i kind of want them to have a little boy as there first child or only child :)
Please update I'm in love with this story and it's so well written! You can't leave us hanging!
Random Dude chapter 32 . 7/7
This fic is amazing. It was interesting. Glad that I gave this a shot. Hope you update soon! I'm curious how you would do the wedding part (if you decide to write it).
Please update I really love this story it's my favorite Drarry story and I'm dying to see how it ends.
Ariesp19 chapter 32 . 1/18
More please
Hello. I really like your story. Please updsate soon.
loved the
Story please continue it
wow you love your fathers dick dont you COCKSUCKER
Sha Naya chapter 32 . 1/3
Can u continue the story please?
AlecNight chapter 32 . 11/29/2015
Some suggestions. 1. Gold and silver for wedding colours. Still house colours, but much more regal. 2. Petunia, and maybe Dudley, attend the wedding. A gift from Lucius. 3. Harry and Snape finally talk through their issues. It is of course arranged, forced, by Draco.
Now for the praise. I really like the story. Thank you for it.
LadaHathaway chapter 32 . 9/9/2015
Love the story! Can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Writers like you are the types that give others a bad name. You drop off the face of the earth and come back with a half assed excuse. Honestly, it's obvious you have no intention of coming back and finishing this story, so DELETE IT. Leaving it here unfinished and in limbo for eternity, is just a plain out dick move. People get invested in the story, and they're left hanging. It's a crappy thing to do, and you obviously lost passion for this story, so get rid of it or pass it onto someone you trust to finish it since you aren't going to.
Bella Katelyn chapter 32 . 8/1/2015
I really hope you complete this fic it's awesome