Reviews for The Wizarding Contract
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 32 . 5/8
I loved this! Can't wait to read more! Pls update soon!
You spelt Lucius wrongly :)
Ghost chapter 32 . 2/27
Update please?
David-El chapter 30 . 2/17
For colours, if they're going with House colours, they should really go with green and gold, that's always a great combination.
David-El chapter 24 . 2/17
Well, in this case, I have to side with Hermione, I LOVED much of the Prequel Trilogy, and I see no way that the movies messed with the timeline, seeing as how the EU only covered thousands of years before ANH and everything after ANH before the prequels were released. The romance between Anakin and Padme was awkward, but no more so than that of Harry and Cho, the only thing close to a romance that we see in the series. Yes, Binks was horrible, but I believe if he hadn't been so despised, he would have been revealed as a Sith, fitting his name and matching Yoda in ESB. Was Anakin a bit of a brat? Of course, but everyone seems to forget that he was 19 in AOTC and 22 in ROTS, there are few guys that age that AREN'T brats.

On to the actual story. First off, seeing as how Lucius was highly respected before HBP despite being arrested as a Death Eater, I find it hard to believe that most of the wizarding community would act like this towards the Malfoys, especially when it was revealed that he was a spy. What makes it even worse is that, so far as I can tell, Narcissa and Draco were never even charged with a crime! With actions like that, I'm not surprised that Draco wants to leave England.
Slytheringirl95 chapter 32 . 2/15
I hope you update soon, I really love the story
Angel Rose Potter chapter 32 . 11/20/2017
Yay. Can't wait to read more.
PMakepeace98 chapter 32 . 9/23/2017
Hope you update soon, can't wait to read more, love this story so far.
strawberry90 chapter 32 . 8/27/2017
noooooooo, I need an update!
MissKyuubi chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
wait... you said in a chapter that it was really long and that theres a second partive never felt so betrayed D:
crystal484 chapter 32 . 3/6/2017
this story is really great plz writ more of it thank you
MajaS chapter 32 . 2/26/2017
I kind of love this.
domsijohn chapter 32 . 1/16/2017
So very cute it would be cool if charlie went with them
domsijohn chapter 31 . 1/16/2017
I say albus gets knock down like he did to severus and malfoy
domsijohn chapter 30 . 1/16/2017
Smells of albus the bastard