Reviews for Bad Jokes
no ordinary movie maker chapter 5 . 3/24
I realize that I'm not really going to help now with any reviews as I see that you are done with this story but I really do want to say that I am really intrigued by your writing. It's really amazing. So all I really wanted to say for this chapter was that great job with the introduction of Ivy, cant wait to see if she makes an appearance later on. You have made my day with this story. Harley is my favorite DC character.
no ordinary movie maker chapter 4 . 3/24
haha hey thats MISTER J! speaking of I really enjoyed the way that you introduced the nicknames for them. The way that the Joker fihured out the nickname in the last chapter and then used it was great. I am really loking forward to keep reading. Let me say you certainly have a great way with words.
no ordinary movie maker chapter 3 . 3/24
Big fan of this chapter the way that you captured the Joker so well in this introduction to his character really shows his psycotic, yet sane side. Very well done. I'm a new reader to this story and I really like it a lot.
socio chapter 5 . 2/24
I feel like telling Harley that she liked Joker wasn't Pam's best idea. You get more interested in someone once someone close to you thinks you like them. If she hadn't, maybe Harley wouldn't have thought of him as her crush and wouldn't have left her life to go with him. Then again, though, because it made things so interesting, I'm glad Harley did, so I guess I'm also glad Pam did that XD
Socio chapter 1 . 2/24
Take a leaf from Tara's book and write "he put his thingie in my you-know-what and we DID IT!1111one" Very steamy sex scene, guaranteed.

Stratford's comment on "someone his own age" is like a concerned parent talking about healthy influences and trying to get their kids to eat vegetables and read XD

Harley is the same height that I am. That's comforting but inaccurate because 5' 5'' is NOT SHORT! I am not short. :(

Her relationship with her dad is both touching and sad.

Looking back on this while sober, I'm actually really impressed that Jo' managed to frustrate psychiatrists for an entire month. o.o Nice mind! Very self-contained.

Aaand I just ogled Joker's mind like it was Chris Evans's butt. I'm going to run away now and hope he doesn't kill me :/ Joker, I mean; not Chris Evans.
Socio chapter 4 . 2/24
"Come on, kids. Time for you to speak up."

Just wanna say, that line in your A/N seriously reminds me of elementary school Storytime in the library. Like where the librarian reads you a moral tale or some kind of heartwarming fluff and then they're like "Now, boys and girls, what do you think? Is the author of Bunny's Adventure right - are all humans evil and should they all DIE DIE DIE?! " The incongruity made me laugh. Now I'm imagining you reading this fic out loud to a circle of kids sitting around you like "Yaaayyyy! Go Jojo!" "This is sooo romantic!"
Oh. Yea. Sorry for ruining your perfect 888 review record. I hadn't intended to do that.
"who also happens to bethe object of your affection who just killed your boss"

That sounds really attractive, actually. Someone killing your boss usually makes you love them more, wouldn't you think?
Socio chapter 1 . 1/22
*Elliot Rodgers, sorry. George Elliot was actually cool. I'm totally balsted right now andmixing up things.
Socio chapter 1 . 1/22
I can already see where this is going. If I got assigned with the Joker... I'd be pretty reluctant to give that up. He sort of grows on you, doesn't he? Makes things more fun. I'd have withdrawal.
Pity there's no one nearly that excitingly famously criminal in real life. The criminals usually get caught after 1 or 2 days, and they're rather unexciting. Then again, maybe the media intentionally makes them unexciting so we don't love them like we do Jojo. Or maybe it's just that the era of Al Capone and mob bosses is gone :( I liked Al. The only splash I can think of is George Elliot, whose inspiration for lawbreaking was so laughably pathetic that it was like a negative version of Jojo.
No dip. Poison ivy is a character, she can't die before she even gets her identity.
I'm starting to like Harley better now.
Pam has mental cracks? She seem fine
Love Pam and agree with her so much.
Quinn sounds really annoying here, like we did back in sophomore year practicing philosophy. I get she's trying to be clinical but she sounds stiff and stuffy. On the plus side,I really like your joker.