Reviews for Bad Jokes
TheSkysGonnaBreak chapter 24 . 9/22
Hay,
I totally love your story!
I feel like everything you wrote could have had happened exactly like that!
Lady The Warrior chapter 24 . 9/22
It was purely beautiful and amazing!
It's quite sad though, I mean not for Harley but for a sane(?) mind to think how their relationship actually works. But at the end I gotta say, if they're happy together then let it be!
I really don't have anything to say just to praise you and tell you how amazing of a writer you truly are. Kudos to you my Joker lover fellow! and thank you for sharing this amazing piece with us that literally stopped me from sleeping, working, eating or anything human lol
Lady The Warrior chapter 18 . 9/21
Is it terrifying that I'm actually screaming of happiness right now?
I mean the Joker is sadistic and abusive, Harley is masochist and submissive ( to the Joker anyway)
and they are the perfect couple! and this is the love story more beautiful that Romeo and Juliet or any other shit out there! I just love them together !
Lady The Warrior chapter 17 . 9/21
I just binged read it last night and I must say you are a FASCINATING writer! I'm bedazzled also the way you've written the Joker, like every dialogue, every movement he makes! It makes sense and it IS exactly HIM! I mean, not the new Joker obviously I don't like him at all but Nolan's Joker who happens to be favorite! gosh! the scary part is that I actually understand Harley and I feel the way she does! I officially fell head over hills for Joker! gosh! I just couldn't wait for this big moment in your story! I need to finish it but then again I don't think it'd be enough for my thirst that craves for mooooooooooooooreeeeee!
beautifully written, so sad I've found it so late but better than never, huh?
sunnyontheheights chapter 4 . 9/2
Interesting thoughts here. I think that if I believed in anything else, or were, say, am atheist like many of my friends I would be very disturbed by what the joker has to say. He has a valid point. Humans do all have evil inside of them. I believe in a good God, which is cool because you said you do too. I think if you believe in a good God, you kind of HAVE to believe that humanity has some pretty evil tendencies, otherwise you would have to pin that evil on Him. I believe humans were created essentially good, but they rebelled against their created nature and chose to pursue the opposite of what they were created for. When an artist creates something, an that something twists itself into something it was not created to be- even worse, when that creation was made to be a reflection of perfect Goodness- there is only one thing to call that. Light distorted from being light is darkness.
I think, however, that humans still have the image of God in them; an echo, a distorted reflection as if in a shattered mirror of their Maker. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this subject, as you seem to have some deep things to say that most people steer clear from.
Ps, I enjoy this story of yours, it's my second time reading it.
-Sunny
Never have I been so hooked and it's only the first page. I've read a lot of books but this , is the best i've ever read. Great job
yimello chapter 24 . 8/30
Ok, this was just DELIGHTFUL. That's the best word I can think of. I loved Harley and I loved her development and I loved the Joker and I loved Pam and I loved the Joker/Harley relationship. Imma go and read Malady and The Ringmaster now, which I'm guessing will be equally as delightful.
Okay. I just read this whole thing and I can't even process how much I love it.
First, it's so well written, you embody each character beautifully and I felt like each character was completely their own.
You created depth in the story and nothing was rushed, we had backstory, and the the buildup to Harley's "downfall" was played out so well. It took the perfect amount of time and it felt real.
Also, the relationship between Harley and the Joker seemed very realistic, and it held true to what it would be like in real life.
I loved this story, and I'm going to read more of yours now. I've been addicted from the beginning, well done! Thank you so much for writing! Hope to see you write more in the future!
For now I am off to read more of your works!

-much love from a small little interweb reader 3
Musicalphan chapter 15 . 8/22
oh my god, i love this SOOOOO much! It is Amazing
Musicalphan chapter 14 . 8/22
lets get down to business
to defeat
the huns...
anyone? no? ok...
Musicalphan chapter 8 . 8/21
I absolutely adore the way you write the Joker. It is perfect!
Musicalphan chapter 4 . 8/20
Human natures biggest instinct in self-preservation. I agree with you on that. People are not inherently bad, nor are they inherently good. They have to be taught. One might have an inclination to a side, but, depending on the care that inclination receives, it would not set the course for your entire life. I was hard to write my thoughts out exactly , so forgive me if it is incoherent.
Lady X chapter 19 . 8/12
Your writing is so good. I couldn't put down my tablet when I read this. You certainly have talent. You made me see life through Harley's eyes.
Achelina chapter 24 . 8/13
This is one of the best stories I've read on this website. Even though Nolanverse!Joker is not my favorite one, I've loved your take on Nolanverse!Harley. Great job!
ProdigyPsycho chapter 9 . 8/12
In chapter nine, you asked what grease paint signifies.
I'm guessing greasepaint contains some sort of oil. So they don't get washed off on clothes. An ever lasting stain of sorts. I'm guessing you're drawing parallels to the potential for evil within all humans?
That's just speculation though.
Btw, great story!