Reviews for The Promise Grease 2
Dasie chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I loved it. I want this one to be updated.
tstar0669 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
It's really good but you should end it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
good
animalsingerdancerlover chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I LOOOOOVE THIS STORY! Are you going to write more? I hope you do. I kinda want to see Johnny asking Paulette to marry him.
smilin steph chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
please continue this i really enjoyed this
TarraM90 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I must admit I wished this was longer... I enjoyed your story telling and the setting of the scene within thoughts really made the story work well.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
it needs more to it
ms chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
i love it but to short.
YouClickedMe chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
AWw ! Mr stuart and miss mason ! Cute couple love it !...I wsa thinking of my own fanfic for a certain grease couple what do you think ? Any way love it !
Hazeleyedbeautyxo chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was a really good story. One of the best grease 2 stories I have seen yet. You had manage to make Johnny sound like Johnny, and Stephanie to sound like Stephanie.
Me chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This was pretty cool!

I absolutely loooooooove Grease 2.

And you stuck with most of the facts and stuff from the movie, although more references would have been better.

I didn't understand why everyone loved Michael?

Because at the end of Grease 2 I didn't get that impression, but was that something you just added?

It was great, regardless.

Write more about Grease 2!

Thanks :)
erin chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
loved it so much! please keep writing!
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
thaanks so much for writing this fanfic ! there are not nearly enough Grease 2 stories out there, which is a real shame. so I was of course very excited when I found yours (; Nicely written, I enjoyed reading it. I like StephaniexMichael, they're so cute together, but I dunno... I've always had more of a fondness for JohnnyxStephanie more. Both are just so strong willed and hard headed that I think the two of them in a relationship would have been really entertaining and on-the-edge-of-your-seat to see, wish they'd shown even MORE of the two of them interacting in the movie ) I'm so glad you made this realistic-honestly, you did a good job, despite a few small grammatical mistakes which I won't nag you about since you probably are aware aha-in making Johnny still feel a little for Steph. I think deep down he's always going to have a weakness for her, and since I love the two of them so much and it saddened me they never ended up together, I wouldn't have it any other way (:

Would have loved to read more ! I hope you write more Grease and/or Grease 2 in the future, it would make my life :P Kudos on this, you deserve it !

xox Sacha
Agent Aleu chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
It was awsome! More please I like it. It was not to long or to short just right maybe I but short but hey it was good.

Please update soon.
zahna.banahna chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Hey!

Just rewatched G2 and in the aftermath found your story. It was lovely to see these two come along so far - it was sweet and realistic; thanks!

ZB