Reviews for A Chance Not Worth Taking
CocoRocks chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
Nice story. I like how you crossed it with twilight.
hanaharoo chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
omg i love the tudors

i wanna teach that era of history one day!

its my favorite, so if you have any questions you can aske me lol.

and twilight! omg its perfect!

update soon!
november21 chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Henry is so awful. I was kind of hoping you would change history and make Rose bargain with the king for Anne's safety, and hence Elizabeth's happiness. Well, nice chapter, and I really can't wait for the next chpater, which I think you hinted will be up before the week's over? ;)
Major Grai chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
oh that was so good! i loved that scene in the tudors too! i feel so bad for elizabeth.

update soon this is excellent!
Reality over fiction chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
I alwasy aht this scene is so sad.

I love Anne's courage as always my favorite queen, she was a strong woman till the end for her daughter, despite everything and just to imagine a girl her age to have to see her father deny and her mother having to lower herself down to the point of begging to her father not to kill her (Anne).

~Nat
winchesterxgirl chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
i loved it.

Anne was always my favorite...but somehow i skipped over the entire second season...i do like the third though...

I loved the chapter. it was awesome.

at least Rose doesn't have to be queen now. lol
november21 chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
Nice chapter. I'm glad she's met Carlisle. And it was awesome when she slapped Henry, and then Anne's reaction. Please update again soon.
Major Grai chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
well as always very good! i really liked that chapter (go rose! yay carlisle :P)

i'm glad the cullens will come :) i like rosalie so i wouldn't have minded if they waited a few chapters.

update again soon please!
winchesterxgirl chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
I LOVED IT!

i like how you put Carlisle in there, and that she was is loyal to Anne and not Henry.

good slap.
Ladyjaxs999 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Great chapter, sorry about last review, I thought that chap 3 was last chapter, then I saw chap 4 , lol
Ladyjaxs999 chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
I love this story,I can't wait for an update. I really the pairing of Rosalie/Henry
Lost in that fairytale chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
This is my type of story!

I love the tudor period in history and Twilight is my favourite thing in the world! Rosalie has always interested me and I think you have written her perfectly.

Is this going to be a Henry/Anne story or is Anne going to miscarry and loose the kings affection?

I hope it is the first!

Please, please please update soon!
november21 chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
You did very well. Rosalie was described perfectly. So, will Anne continue her pregnancy in this story? (You don't have to tell me.)
Major Grai chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
good chapter :) ya we sorta did need to see a softer rosalie. update soon please!
Harley Black chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
Oh I LOVE it! You mixed my two favorite things brilliantly! I look forward to future chapters.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »