Reviews for Brothers, Always chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
excelente como siempre erika, que tal nos llena pronto con alguna historia de vampiros tomando a sam para usar sus poderes y dean debe ir al rescate de su pequeña princeseita sammy jiji. Hugs Casammy
rog457 chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
I think it was the perfect reaction from Dean. He knew he wouldn't be able to take both of them out with his bare hands and Dean is nothing if not into doing what he has to. This was the best balance between not killing them and paying them back in kind.

I really feel sorry for Jensen at the next con, he will be hearing "pudding" for ever.
mousefiction chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Great job.

Thanks for writing and sharing, I really enjoyed the fic!
Hunnique chapter 6 . 1/23/2010

This was a perfect story. I discovered it this morning and mostly read my Saturday away with relish. You have the brothers down pat, never sappy and always real. I enjoyed it tremendously.

You write relly well. If you need a proof-reader for the typos, please don't hesitate to ask me: it would be an honour to help.

sybylla chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Wonderful story! I so need them to be brothers, so the fourth season was a bit hard for me to watch. That story was food for my soul. I'd say PUDDING but I really want it to die down soon(although I laughed my ass off, too). Poor Jensen, he's never gonna hear the end of it... SO instead I simply say: AWESOME job. Thanks for sharing.
mousefiction chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Yay: Supernatural is back, but instead of a "hell yeah" I'll give you a, "Pudding!"

*Sighs...* I'm so lame... But I had to say it.

Anyway! I like Ethan and I think having Uriel at the end was a nice idea.

Great job!
mousefiction chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
What an intense chapter.

Oh, but i noticed some typos: "like frost is settling over his organs but his skin his (you mean is?)alarmingly hot."

"She comes in, checks Sam’s stats, smiles and (you mean at?) Dean and then leaves." wasn't bad, I'm just pointing it out since from reading this chapter's A/N's you seem like the type to want to know that kinda stuff.

Anyway, great chapter. Had a lot of emotion. Well, the entire fic does. chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
como siempre excelente historia y adoro cuando dean siempre termina por salvar a su sammy de hacer tonterí Casammy
mousefiction chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
I really liked the interaction you had Dean and Cas in.

Poor Dean, though.

Great chapter.
mousefiction chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Aw, man... What a nightmare: to experience "Cold Oak" a second time but with nothing to sell a crossroad demon.

Was a great chapter, though.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
"The biggest part was because bars reminded him of Dean." Nice.

Great first chapter.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
OHH now this was amazing!

e awesome stuff haha

Loved Ethan disobeying and OMG! Uriel! nice touch and nice twist

excellent fic lovey
rog457 chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
I just found this fic and read all 5 chapters at one sitting so I will start my review with "PUDDING", not that it has anything to do with this story, but I laughed so hard at that scene I have been saying it all day LOL.

Love this story, the dynamic between the brothers is great and exactly what it should be based on when it takes place in the timeline of the series. No matter how mad, upset or dissapointed Dean may be at Sam he would never, ever think that Sam dieing (again) was an acceptable solution to their problems.

Cant wait for the epilogue.
Mousme chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
I'm almost disappointed that I just found this story. On the plus side, it means I got to read almost the whole thing in one sitting, so bonus!

This is a nice little glimpse into the Sam/Dean relationship in early Season 4, and you do a very good job of showing just how broken it is and how little it would take to fix if only they both got their heads out of their asses. ;)

Poor boys. Then again, if they actually knew how to talk to each other, there would be no story.

Ethan is an interesting character concept, especially since he seems to be vulnerable to outside influences, unlike Reapers. I'm confused about why Uriel seems to want Sam dead, though: I thought he'd defected to Lucifer's side, which means he'd want Sam alive to become Lucifer's vessel. Unless he wants Sam dead so that Lucifer won't need his consent? Anyway, I would have thought Zachariah —with all his middle-management type of meddling— would be more likely to be behind that particular plot twist.

Anyway, the short version is that I quite liked this and am looking forward to the epilogue!
drkstormynite chapter 5 . 1/22/2010

Great job explaining too!

Loved it.

I'm glad Sam remembers everything Dean said to him too!

Thanks for sharing!