Reviews for Brothers, Always
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
ah

love it!
carocali chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Sometimes weird is good. I think this was really interesting and sad. It's curious why Ethan was pushing Sam towards letting go though.

Leave it to Bobby to have a way out of things - now we'll see what going over the edge means for Dean as well!
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
confio en que dean traera de vuelta a sammy, siempre lo hace, de donde sea, dean hara que sammy vea que el amor entre ellos dos es más fuerte que toda la mierda de ángeles y demonios que quieren interponerse para separarlos. Hasta pronto Casammy
ritsam chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Beautiful story, really heart wrenching. Those emotions you've put into this were just...they made me cry. Sammy is giving up and Dean is devastated. Sam does not want to wake up, he is so exhausted, so broken...I really really wanna read the next chapter.

Great stuff,

Ritu.
psquare chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I'm always up for a bit of well-written hurt!Sam, and that's exactly what this is, so kudos! I think you've done a great job of getting into his head, and Season 4 Sam is exceptionally hard to write, as I've found from experience.

The issues with tense in this story robs a bit of something vital - I'd recommend you ditch the present tense altogether, but that's only my suggestion. :)

Take care, and Keep Writing!
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
So very much like this story and can't wait for Sam to wake up, but I hope there's some lasting damage and some pt that's needed as Sam's muscles will definantly be atrophyed. I only have one question. If Sam's been out for 17 days where's Bobby. I can only imagine the emotionals stuff that could be around when Bobby shows up. Can't wait for more. Don't give up on this story it's worth it. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Really really good, can't wait for more, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
So happy you decided against a one shot. Can't wait to see what's next. I hope Sam's injuries are severe. Thanks Nicole.
MirandaRoche chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
this was really good. I'm interested to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Bunny1 chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
Wow... a very compelling tale so far! (Oliver Twist voice: Please, may we have some more?)
carocali chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
"Bring. Him. Back.”

“I can not do anything, my orders are as such,” Castiel replies.

“Screw your damn orders! If you want me to take any part in this save the world crap, you’ll save my brother and make sure he is in one piece!” Dean rages as he wildly points a finger in the hospital’s direction.

“He doesn’t want to wake up,” Castiel counters softly.

Dean freezes, wondering if he heard the angel right and praying that he didn’t, “What are you talking about?”

“My orders are to leave Sam Winchester be, to let him make his own choice about waking or not,” Castiel clarifies as Dean stares at him with horrified eyes, “And he does not want to come back.”

Break. My. Heart.

Will Dean be able to convince Sam to come back to him? Great chapter!

:D

Caroline
drkstormynite chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Wow. Good stuff.

LOVE the brotherly love.

Missing that so much right now in the series.

Wouldn't a little brotherly moment be awesome!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Scrawlers chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Can't wait for the update. Heh, if you REALLY wanted to stretch out the drama, well, if Sam's brain was out of oxygen long enough to sustain brain damage, memory loss is right up that alley. Nothing like seeing your little brother finally wake up only to realize he has absolutely no idea of who you are, hm?

That is, if you wanted to pull this story out longer, heh. I have no idea of what you have planned, so I can't say. :) Even so, love it so far and can't wait for the update!

-Umi
Sastiel chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Oh my lord! This is way too sad!
carocali chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Good god, woman! You can't leave it there! You need to update this! What happens to Sam? Will Dean forgive him?

Nice fight scene and good action! More please!

:D