Reviews for Brothers, Always
Shannanigans chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Please, please continue this story! I didn't even realize but this had me holding my breath. Crying too. Don't leave me hanging! Dean's reaction to Sam's injury and the similarity to Cold Oak is heart-wrenching.
Shivani chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Man this is so sad. Made me depressed.
kirallie chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
They'll manage to revive him, right? Please don't kill him! At least this time he got to talk to Dean.
stretch-toffee chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Oh wow! That chapter was utterly heartbreaking. I truly had a tear in my eye, which has never happened reading a fanfic before ;(

You are a very talented writer and this was an amazing chapter!

I can't wait for more and I hope you have a chance to write more soon

ST xx
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
I can't wait for Zeke and Greg to get whats coming to them.
eaglegal chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
NO, no, no,no...you can't just leave it like that! You have to update soon cause seeing that there are just two chapters is breaking my heart right now. The story is so good! That is a very mean way to leave us hanging! Lol
skag trendy chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Loving the hurtSam and angstyDean in this my darling. Please update soon.

Great story so far mate. Well done.

Kind regards,

ST x
friendly chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
nice job.. would love to see a story about the hex that the witch put on sam that had him vomiting for 3 days...
Sunny33 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Hell, you've grabbed me with this one.

Good work, and thanks for posting.
klutzysunshine chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor Sammy and Dean.
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Good story so far- I like the characterizations, and Zeke and Greg look like fun. (To quote Dean, "Seriously, dude, zombies?") I hope the parallels between Sam's death at Cold Oa (? Probably got the name wrong) and now help Dean back into his big-brother mindset and bring the Winchester boys back together. Please write another chapter soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
kirallie chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
No! Poor Sam! Why'd those idiots bring a knife into a fight for a bit of money? Will Dean have to watch him die again?
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Great fic so far. Poor hurt Sammy. I can't wait for next chapter.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Ah! Please continue soon! I'm hooked, this is soo good! .
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »