Reviews for The Woods
Dang girl this is like a dark version of into the woods mixed with an R.L. Stine horror/thriller! DANG!
nooni19 chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
An intriguing and well written story
nooni19 chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
Great chapter again
nooni19 chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
Wow, this is sooo different to what I have read in the past
nooni19 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
nooni19 chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Wow, different but cool
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Great start
grumkinsnark chapter 15 . 3/17/2010

Injured people.

This had everything awesome in it, let me tell you that much! And you added that bit of the supernatural into it as well-is it entirely lame for me to say I was imagining a little Sam and Dean kicking ass off-screen? Yeah, probably. But whatever.

In short: AWESOME. There are far too few M/P stories out there, and even though this was primarily Hotch/J.J., I adore you for putting in my favorite ship in as well.

Because I'm already in my shameless mode, I'm just going to posit the opinion that it wouldn't be totally awful if you did a sequelly thing. Yes? No? Well, worth a shot.

Keep up your stellar writing! I look forward to whatever you have next!
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 15 . 3/1/2010
DAMN! That made my frickin week! That was amazingly brillant AND there was Morgan/Prentiss! I loved it soo muchh! I've never read a JJ centered fanfic before and this was great! Awesome job!
WCD chapter 15 . 9/14/2009
Aww, it's over. Well, it's like they say, 'all good things'...

It was a fun ride, I blame you and you alone for making me a JJ/Hotch shipper. And, as if you need to know my vote, but I say CotN P
star jelly chapter 15 . 9/12/2009
I really liked that story! It was GREAT! Very creepy but great!
cyn23 chapter 15 . 9/12/2009
hey, great new chapter, i really it, thanks for a wonderfull story
shrimpy-19 chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
Great story and end! I would like to see The Creatures of the Night and Bittersweet Symphony updated but any M/E fic is good. Thanks!
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
Great conclusion. I loved Prentiss' line "‘I am 80% sure that this is the Morphine talking, but if you want to ask me on a date, then just fucking ask." Lol! It's so Emily.
ForeverMeansAlways chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
Love this story! So sad it's over though. Personally, I would like to see you update Creatures of the night or that angels fall one... the fifth? one. Or any Emily/Morgan fic you have. )