Reviews for The Wizard on the Edge of Forever
KzintiKiller chapter 3 . 10/27
Rereading this again, it occurs to me that the Goblins could pull a "Ferengi", if Harry gives them enough warning. In addition to taking magical knowledge and creatures into the tunnels below Gringotts, they could save a LOT of the mundane world's knowledge and history, and barter it to the Federation when they finally emerge.
flys36 chapter 20 . 10/19
good story, wish more chapters had been posted like it said in the author comments, I would have like to see how it ended.
Eriktheviking70 chapter 20 . 6/24
Still a pleasure to read, thank you.
JOHN0713 chapter 20 . 3/26
You certainly wrote a very entertaining story and I for one hope to see more.
Thanks.
mst3ktoo chapter 20 . 3/21
Everyone has the Program? Small wonder theresa Temporal War
mst3ktoo chapter 17 . 3/21
Suspect ... Did noone check the Master Healer?
mst3ktoo chapter 15 . 3/21
Nicetie in with the espers. I've always wondered why Star Trek never mentions the whole I caged galaxything. You'd think it would come upon occasion
mst3ktoo chapter 6 . 3/21
This Harry is kinda thick, ain't he.
mst3ktoo chapter 5 . 3/21
Damn...that covers London, but Magic was worldwide... Kinda sus
Guest1138 chapter 18 . 2/2
On another note, it would have been much more exciting to actually read about the events you glossed over during Harry's evaluation. He had several great adventures on a starship and you skipped right over them. That is definitely lazy writing when your summary(s) inside the story is better than the story itself.
Guest1138 chapter 20 . 2/2
*KABOOOM!*
One slight miscalculation caused the ship to explode and Captain Harry Potter was removed from the prophecy 'by his own hand'. The Voldemort vision came true and all of humanity was wiped from existence.
Guest1138 chapter 13 . 1/30
You know, I really hate unnecessary cliffhangers. You EASILY could have stopped the chapter just before or just after. (sighs) Cursing you wouldn't help, not after all this time, would it? :(
Boy, did you screw that up majorly. he only thing Harry ever wanted was a family. What's this 'part of my heart wants the stars' crap? He's never shown any interest in going into space! You need to rewrite a lot of this to fix that problem, because it doesn't make sense. He found a nice girl and knocked her up, so he needs to be a man and do the right thing.
Guest1138 chapter 5 . 1/30
Yeah, I called it. I knew a Dursley would be the librarian. That's lazy writing. You just couldn't come up with any other scenario at all, could you? (shakes head)
Illucia chapter 20 . 1/29
Very interesting story. I did have one issue, many trek stories suffer from this. Towards the end this was more tell, not showing style. This made this somewhat numbing to read. Harry has grown so much that he could be anyone. Feels not Harry. And the trek verse is so large that so many other things take time from Harry action.
I did like this but maybe picking up the pace and dealing with voldemort rather than adventuring the galaxy would help keeping this interesting. Funny to see the universe as such a small space