Reviews for The Wizard on the Edge of Forever
Scifibookworm chapter 20 . 12/2
This is a fascinating story so far. It even has very few grammar/ punctuation errors. I hope to see more soon.
jlnorris75 chapter 20 . 11/26
Ok something screwed up wasn't there a chapter 21
gaul1 chapter 20 . 11/25
Good chapter, wonders ehat will happen next, keep up the great work.
Okay, what happened to chapter 21?
katrin lily chapter 20 . 11/24
this is great, well thought out and enjoyable to read
the good dr chapter 20 . 11/23
Great to see you're still updating the story, even a decade later.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 20 . 11/23
Wow!

But I think Harry knows where the diadem is more than dumbledore, it is in the room he knows.

Also I hope he goes to Gringotts and claim the Black inheritance, then he can annul bella marriage, size her vault get the cup get all the money, books and wands from his, blacks and bella vaults and buy all the books and wands he can to take to future. Include Tonks in the black family leave her money and a letter so she take all in her vault right away and change it to a muggle international bank. And money for Hermione the same.

Also it could be awesome if he could save magical creatures and plants at least plants (the seeds must be buyable)

Also trunks to take everything.

I think the part of the bank could be more easy that way and they could give leave more unnoticeable. Harry could ask that his provisions were made as a testament before he disappeared for a price by the goblins, i don’t think they have a problem and the annulment of bella is easy because his husband was in prison and he can sise her vault as penalty for killing her head of house.

I really like your fic!

I liked the little think of memory alpha there.

Also well. I’m K/S fan so I missed that part but they were discreet in the quest for Spock is when you see it more clearly. They married at the end of the motion picture in Spock second pon far ( count the years, it exactly 7) was just there, when Spock confessed. in the search of Spock 5 years later Sarek is so mad at Kirk because as his husband he was the one to take Spock’s Katra to Vulcan and he didn’t, also in the wrath of Khan Kirks quarters have no living quarters where only an office. His quarters where with Spock and that’s why he entered without even knocking when Spock was meditating. Look again and you see. The book of the motion picture also is super clear. Also Kirk was super bisexual all the way all the series! And a flirt!

Also poor first wife of kirk to die that way In the transporter was awful even if they were not going to continue their marriage for more than the two years and that was up it was too much and very convenient also Gene!
AerynS chapter 20 . 11/23
Wow! OMG! This story is so f-ing fantastic! What a ride! I do hope your muse inspires you to write more. I found this story yesterday, and binged read all night.
Thank you!
Difdi chapter 20 . 11/23
The Prime Directive keying off of warp technology specifically has always seemed odd to me. Warp is not the only means of achieving FTL in that universe, and there are civilizations that never discovered FTL yet have their own ships that regularly contact other space-faring species.

By the strict warp-technology interpretation, both of those examples would be illegal to contact by the Federation. Even if someone space folded into Earth orbit or a generation ship showed up, the lack of warp technology means it would be illegal for even traffic control to contact them.

Anyone who can apparate or make a portkey has access to equivalent technology to a warp drive, so the lack of warp tech specifically ought to be irrelevant. Heck, the Q Continuum technically doesn't use warp drive!
Innortal chapter 20 . 11/23
Good work developing the fused reality. Looking forward to more.
mishap chapter 20 . 11/23
It is wonderful to see this story updated and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. Honestly I am not much of a Star Trek fan, but this is head and shoulders above 99% of the many crossovers I have read.
grovepjp chapter 20 . 11/22
Tx
Joe Fenton chapter 20 . 11/22
Nice! Tied a few little loose ends. Saves all the good stuff for the next chapter where you have more time to handle it.
dennisud chapter 20 . 11/22
What happened? Are you rewriting Chapter 21?
caellwin chapter 20 . 11/22