Reviews for The Wizard on the Edge of Forever
MythsterBlack chapter 20 . 6/27
Excellent story. Very entertaining.
But I guess it was just a one-shot story from this AUTHOR as there is no more from him/her.
hiserd59 chapter 20 . 6/25
A very good story, I hope it continues!
daled73 chapter 20 . 6/4
As a devoted follower, I continue to await another installment on this "Story on the Edge of Forever". If it please the Great Architect of the Universe, you will someday finish this.
CMVreud chapter 18 . 5/16
I bet threehundred pieces of gold pressed lathinum that somewhere in the short future there will be a new comedy show reaching new heights.
They'll go from pretty much Harrys life, and WHAT and interesting life.
The Episode "You're my uncle now" is the 34th Episode of season 3 (of seven).

in Klingon please
CMVreud chapter 17 . 5/16
Let's hope that it really was the Katra of Tom Riddle and not Mistress T'pon.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 5/15
Really? No looking for Hogwarts, or even Hogsmeade?
No talking about the reconstruction efforts, nor how deep they went? Because "the oldeer and most prominent vaults the deeper" they where.
rhidragon chapter 20 . 4/6
Just realised this hadn't been finished. Darn it. my fault for reading on my phone (mobile site doesn't show if a story is completed or not)

I do hope that you manage to carry this story on. I really enjoyed reading it.
Following just in case.
Maverick12288 chapter 20 . 3/9
would love an update or if this is finished part 2 to come out
Duchess67 chapter 20 . 12/10/2017
Okay, this is definitely a DIFFERENT type of HP story. LOL I LIKED it though! *vbg*

Will you show flashbacks of Harry saying goodbye to his family? Just in case?

I'm not too sure, but did you fix it so that Spock didn't die in your universe? I hope that's what you implied!

Great fic idea, like I said. Now you can make that scene with Dudley come true, though I'm not sure how Dud's daughter giving up her magic will save her Daddy. Hope you have a plausible storyline for that one. Like I tell everybody, as long as it works for your story, it doesn't have to reflect reality. LOL

I like Hui! She's a great character and an excellent match for Harry. Looking forward to an update! *g*
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
chapter 5

man harry's investigation skills are horrible. then again he's a kid. train tracks have to go somewhere. if the train is there so are the tracks. gringotts had a large underground complex. if gringotts remains are there then their vaults are going to be there too. he could also try calling for fawkes.
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 8/11/2017
Thanks for a great (re)read, and again my encouragement for you please to get back to this if you are at all able to. Thanks!
ArthurShade chapter 20 . 7/18/2017
Utterly fantastic
Jadzia chapter 20 . 4/11/2017
This is awesome. Is there going to be more of it?
jmmistytamplen chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
I have this saved on my hard drive as one of my favorite stories. I hope that one day you will finish it.
Thank you for sharing your vision of the HPverse with us.
Jane
Corwyn chapter 20 . 1/24/2017
Loving the story so far, and hope you get a chance to write the home stretch. Thanks for sharing it with us.