Reviews for The Wizard on the Edge of Forever
Firemane chapter 19 . 4/23
It is really too bad that it has been 4 1/2 years since this was last updated. This is a very good story that I would love to see how you finished it.
Susan Wetzel chapter 20 . 4/1
I know it's been ages but this is a great story and I'd love to see you complete it
SamonIllmantrim chapter 20 . 3/9
This has been a brilliant ride, up and down, and all kinds of fun and madness. I feel like you captured Harry at his finest even with new events, situations, and other characters. Well done.
Matthew Bigham chapter 18 . 3/5
I don’t know how many positive reviews you’ve received on this story but let me tell you this from a huge fan of both Star Trek and The Harry Potter Movies I throughly enjoyed this story and I think you should have continuation of this one as I’m extremely curious as to what will happen to Harry Potter as he goes back to the past to defeat Lord Moldieshorts and find out what his friends think of him being married and a officer in Star Fleet and a Captain of his own Star ship.
KzintiKiller chapter 4 . 1/3
I had a further thought upon the latest reread. Chaos Theory and The Butterfly Effect being what they are, I would think that their best bet (since meddling in the Wizarding World would have minimal impact on recorded history) would be to go after ALL of the Horcruxes while they're in the past, using Federation era tech. It minimizes the chances that The Butterfly flaps its wings, because of their presence, and a horcrux that was vaporized in Green's strike survives instead. Transporter beams set on maximum dispersion can be a wonderful tool for dangerous trash disposal.

Anyway, hope you come back to this one day.
MayumiRose chapter 1 . 11/14/2023
I really hope you come back to this story. Well written, good plot, and great character development.
Lacebell chapter 20 . 11/3/2023
loved this story. wish it had been continued.
cameron1812 chapter 20 . 10/6/2023
Just stumbled across this wonder. What a joy to read! Thank you!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/23/2023
If Dudley and Harry were cousins - than wouldn't Jackson be Harry's very distant cousin and not uncle?
Polydicta chapter 20 . 4/4/2023
I assume that the slingshot was successful, but due to changes in the timeline that further chapters have been lost in another timeline.

Brilliant story.
KzintiKiller chapter 3 . 10/27/2022
Rereading this again, it occurs to me that the Goblins could pull a "Ferengi", if Harry gives them enough warning. In addition to taking magical knowledge and creatures into the tunnels below Gringotts, they could save a LOT of the mundane world's knowledge and history, and barter it to the Federation when they finally emerge.
flys36 chapter 20 . 10/19/2022
good story, wish more chapters had been posted like it said in the author comments, I would have like to see how it ended.
Eriktheviking70 chapter 20 . 6/24/2022
Still a pleasure to read, thank you.
JOHN0713 chapter 20 . 3/26/2022
You certainly wrote a very entertaining story and I for one hope to see more.
Thanks.