Reviews for Depression
Darien chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Not bad at all. A bit short, and your grammar needs some work to make it easier to read, but otherwise very good. I liked your description of the characters and the interesting pairing between MOMO and KOS-MOS. Overall, I'd give it a 4 out of 5, but only because it was so short and a little hard to read at times. I hope you keep writing and especially hope that you decide to continue this fic in particular.

*Gives your fic my seal of approval*

-Darien
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aww...that was really sweet. And I know why her eyes turned blue, and why she cts like that, tee-hee, she's mary (can't spell her last name, lol).

This was pretty good for your first try. You should do up more Xenosaga stuff soon!

-Luna
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Sweet little one-shot. I've found that MOMO and Shion are usually the ones portrayed in a mother-daughter relationship. Yet, it was nice to see that relationship projected on MOMO and KOS-MOS. I was also glad to see you took advantage of "Mary" in KOS-MOS. Otherwise, the regular, unemotional KOS-MOS comforting MOMO would've been OOC. I kinda' wish the story was a little longer, but as it stands I'm glad to read a fanfic that takes advantage of the benevolent "Mary" in KOS-MOS.
AzureKate chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
OMG this is so beautiful *reads it again* luv it so much. its like a mother/daughter relationship kinda thing! I LUV IT SO MUCH GREAT JOB!