Reviews for Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 5/6
Oh, this is gonna be awesome!
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 5/6
This looks promising.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 1/16
I marathon-ed this fic on your website. I was sad that there had been no update since 2011. Still, loved the story. Aany new updates would be much appreciated, and if you decided to retire the story then that's ok too. I'm just glad I was able to read an enjoyable fic.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
It is a shame that such a interesting idea stopped so soon. What you have thus far is excellent and I hope you one day pick it back up.
monbade chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
are you going to post the other 109 chapters here?
graydevilforever chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Reposting here slowly? I have read all of your stories but your original and this is one of my faviorites. I really like your take on the father and wendsday. Heres to playing catch up!
Deadzepplin chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I wonder how the unpleasant teachers will react to Wednesday and she will react to them
jabbarulez chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
wow... i'm actually kinda scared! AddamsBTVSHP RUN LIKE ALL GET OUT! are you going to continue it?

4/5
Blackdex chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
ooh, not bad. ciao
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
ok can I ask what the hell happened to ? I cant seem to go there anymore. All I get is some stupid ass error message
SS-ICE-FANG chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Wondering when or if your other site will be back. Great story I have been following your work and site scene the beginning. Good luck.
Debate4life chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I read this story mostly on your site, but I started here. A friend recommended your story, and I have to say that it is one of the best I have read. Your characterizations are superb, and I say this because, unlike many fanfiction authors who use the framework we already have in our minds of the characters without adding to it at all, I actually got a great sense of unique characterizations that made your story unique.

I've never read Buffy, and have only watched a few of the shows. I love Harry Potter, and the Addams Family is just hilarious. You blend them together very well.

I had one suggestion. I mostly read books with my ereader, which I can format to work with, or read PDFs. It was a hassle, involving 15lb laptops, to read your story. Would you consider posting it as a PDF, epub, or even a word doc (I can convert them), so it's easier to read in a different way? It would let me reread while, say, attending Physics class, without appearing too overtly suspicious. :)

Fair winds and following seas,

Debate4life
iamnuff chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
great story, your link in the AN doesnt work... i guess its for tenhawk presents? yeah, i would really like a alerts system thing. so i get like a email when you update your fics, i dont know if there is one on tenhawkpresents and if there is i cant find it,

that being said, the site looks far better than i supscribed you anyway but i dont even know if you use this account anymore. damn.

gonna look around see if there is anyway to get you on my watchlist.
Obsidius chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Very interesting story. Sorta funny. And very entertaining. Hope you continue it. THanks
baduqwa chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
I like the story. No Willow? :(

Where can I find the rest of it? FF deleted your link.