Reviews for Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
Very cool story! Love Xander's budding friendship with Wednesday. :D
l4w chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
I am in awe of Xander calling Wednesday Daffy
At least Wednesday in Ravenclaw will have a much smaller body count than if she was in Slytheri. And I can not believe that Xander is all that cunning, so I guess that he is going to be ambitious.
I am looking forward to more of this
Thanks
l4w chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Awesome chapter
Great idea and great piece of writing
Excellent Addams family and I am very happy with Xander and his verbal chaos.
Thanks
SyQadelic chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
There are two chapters here... and 112 on Tenhawks site...
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Oh, this is gonna be awesome!
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This looks promising.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
I marathon-ed this fic on your website. I was sad that there had been no update since 2011. Still, loved the story. Aany new updates would be much appreciated, and if you decided to retire the story then that's ok too. I'm just glad I was able to read an enjoyable fic.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
It is a shame that such a interesting idea stopped so soon. What you have thus far is excellent and I hope you one day pick it back up.
monbade chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
are you going to post the other 109 chapters here?
graydevilforever chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Reposting here slowly? I have read all of your stories but your original and this is one of my faviorites. I really like your take on the father and wendsday. Heres to playing catch up!
Deadzepplin chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I wonder how the unpleasant teachers will react to Wednesday and she will react to them
jabbarulez chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
wow... i'm actually kinda scared! AddamsBTVSHP RUN LIKE ALL GET OUT! are you going to continue it?

4/5
Blackdex chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
ooh, not bad. ciao
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
ok can I ask what the hell happened to ? I cant seem to go there anymore. All I get is some stupid ass error message
SS-ICE-FANG chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Wondering when or if your other site will be back. Great story I have been following your work and site scene the beginning. Good luck.