Reviews for Broken
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
poor dean!poor sam! i miss my boys! plz update! this is good!
DarkAero chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
You do that really well. I hope you update it very soon.
anniesmom chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
I am liking the direction that this story is taking. I think your writing Sam very well.
DeeUnnatural chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
WOW! I love your take on the episode. I could see it going this way too. Can't wait to see what you have plan for the boys.
riquitv chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
hey, great story, i like it a lot, i just read the 3 chapters and i want more, hehe, i hope you can update soon :)
Lamarquise chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
I'd say what Sam said in the Siren episode is probably as much a barrier to getting Dean to talk to him as anything. :)
AllieMcD chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
i loved this and i think he did a perfect job of getting into sam's head with how he does want to lose his brother and i love how dean just shuts down when things are super bad like from what he said in season one, i love concerned bobby and castiel too, its really good
babyreaper chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Great, I'd like to know how you plan on getting Dean to spill his guts, becos we all know he's never been the sharing kind. Please update soon, looking fowrard to it.
burblrfish chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
The story is excellent so far. Poor Sam trying to get through to Dean and poor Dean having the knowledge of what happened in hell. Hopefully Sam and Cas can bring him back from the brink. Thank you for sharing!
Emerald-Water chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
I think you're doing pretty good with getting into Sam Winchesters head.

Nice so far. Looking forward for the next chapter.

Dianne chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I want the boys to talk too! I keep asking of this season, 'where is the love?' But for Sam to have to taken the risk of what he did with Ruby in order to be strong enough to save Dean, that is love, just misguided love. This is a great beginning for a story and I hope for a longer chapter and lots of talking between them and some healing. Nicely done!
vengeance71 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
These are of course my new favorite stories. I have added this one to my alerts. I hope you will continue.
badaiwind chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Want to know what happen next?

Need some broken/hurt Dean.
snchills chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Very interesting beginning. I'm glad you plan on continuing it.
siouxsmn chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Can't wait to see how you play this out (can't wait to see how the show does as well). Poor Dean! He's been fighting to keep the seals from being broken as it was a way to keep his baby brother from going darkside, and here he finds out he was the one to start the whole thing! He must be devastated.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »