Reviews for Let's Play
Maya1109 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Yay for kinky-ness and their pride for making them go so far. But I wish Ichigo let Ishida take care of his "problem". And a sequel to this would have been brilliant too or at least an idea of how they felt about each other afterwards. But this alone was awesome enough as it is. definitely adding this to my faves.
Jazzybella chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
As I sit here, with a nosebleed at work, it is hard to focus. Great job. Smexy times for smexy boys. *drool*
kimmy cakes chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
*nosebleed* This was so yummily hot. I loved it! ]
blackending chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
HOT! :B
Gaia798 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was so kinky and cute! I loved the end how they got kicked out! Great job and keep on writeing!
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That was hot. XD
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Hm. Interesting. I like how at some points they seemed like friends, at least. Even if this story is over, if it were to be continued, would the two develop feelings for each other, or would they just forget this whole thing?
Osiris Gainsborough chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That was one of the best yaoi stories ive had the pleasure to read. You are a very skilled author and i will read more of your works.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That was hot!
lalala chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Wow. Really really steamy. (ohoho! Bad pun!) I love your writing. You're one of top three my favorite writers, and this is the best Bleach smut fic I have ever read.
soulisgone chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow great job... absolutely awesome.
dragonmaiden50 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
NOSEBLEED

I have seen those dice. They are evil little cubes although they are awesome in your story. XD
Sinyeta chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
THAT WAS EPIC! Loved this so much, you have no idea. You should do an alternete ending where Ishida loses...or the tub...whatever happened there *winks*
Krosso Heemskerk chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Guh, that was really hot.

I love how Ishida lost XD

And ooh! Toys! You don't see that too much for this pairing! I would have liked to see the dildo being used though, but the gel cushion thing was hot enough, so I'm not complaining.

I would have liked to see Ichigo screwing Ishida (or maybe at least rimming) but it's pretty good like this~ I wish Ishida solved Ichigo's "problem" though. XD

Oh, I love how they started feeling something for each other in the middle~ Just the right amount of waff~

A very hot and kinky story that totally deserves a fave~