Reviews for The other side of the wall
Drarrypeoples chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
BAHAHAHAHA! That last part about the dead girl or the bed, man, that was hilarious! I'm still laughing...on the inside :D Overall, great stories! Keep it up.
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
nice story
kuroainii chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hahah .. love this fic! Especially the last part .. i really laugh on that ONE! :)) Great!
Kitty'sCommittee chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
*nosebleed*

*grabs tissue and starts typing*

These two are my favorite Yaoi couple, and I love this. Great job.

*shivers* Twincest. I love it, and yet no-one else understands. Except for my Anime Best friend XD

This reminded me of the time we were talking, and I found a yaoi pic, and both of us had extreme nosebleeds.

And the funny thing was is that afterwards, we started talking about how "WE NEVER READ NAUGHTY YAOI BECAUSE WE ARE GOOD, INNOCENT, LITTLE GIRLS WHO WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER DO SOMETHING SO HORRID." and then we snickered uncontrollably at our pitiful acting and lies.

LOOOLLLL So much fun being yaoi girls.
Teiden chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ah, these two got me into twincest xD I liked twins before hand, but they took it one step further, lolz.

This was an awesome lemon man. And you gave me horror movie insperation! I couldnt ask for more :3

From a satisfied reader-

Teiden~
QuinntheEskimo chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
*nosebleed of epic proportions*
midnight-elise chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Kaoru! No banning alcohol! This is my major source of entertainment you're taking away here! :D

Read through all 3 of these- Silence, this, and But This Time (which I accidentally read first, oops), and I must say that I love your writing. :) Especially Ouran... My two favorite pairings, heck yes! XD Keep writing, you amazing person, you! :D

-midnightelise-
Bree-Hitachiin chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
OM nom nom...that is all I have to say about this deliciously entertaining story ;D loved it, you're a genious. Jus sayin.
Irish-Girl41 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I liked this i really did! HITACHIIN-CEST! :)
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
oh wow i love it *.*
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was incredibly hot!

I love how well it goes with 'Silence', too. :)
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Haha, this was awesome! I loved it!
mycarelesswhisper chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That was definitely steamy. The end was funny. Go Hika/Kao!
xPsychex chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
THIS IS AMAZING! I am in love with this pairing, tis is a really good fic! Are you also planning on writing a Honey/Mori fic as well?
Alicefreak chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
lol :D (that's what I look like now, yes three smiles!) Loved it!