Reviews for Zoro’s Directions
AusKid chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This gave me a good laugh, well written. Also had a little bit of something that I wish the real series had more of, that is, a bond between Luffy and Zoro that is greater than the bond they share with the rest of the crew.
Tsubodai chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ahahaha! After reading the title I knew I had to read this, brilliant, very good humour, could easily have been in a One Piece episode! Thanks for the laugh, my sides are hurting though.
Kittycooljade chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was so hilarious. Zoro and the Tenryubitto was funny too. The cheek of that guy.
SolarisJ chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Kkk.. thats funny..
The voice of all things chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I just died of laughter, but I died amused. Thank you for making my existence XD
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was hysterical. I can't stop laughing. :'D
Lychee115 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
HAHAHA XD
Lol, love this :)
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
XD So that's how their brains work.
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was literally one of the best one-shots I have ever read. I couldn't stop laughing the entire time. The best part is that this situation could completely happen.
Sayichi chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Tia is F*ckin Hilarious!
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I just wanted to say that this fic never fails to cheer me up. It's one of those classics that you can always come back to, say when you're having a bad day, and your spirits will be lifted, no matter if it's the second or thousandth reread. Excellent job keeping everybody in character and packing in so much hilarity into every sentence!
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
HAHAHAHA! Fantastic ending!
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
...Pfft! XP

It's nice to see that the piece with highest number of favorites is actually something well worth the read. Kudos!
GHHRTYUZXXDS chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I don't even LIKE One Piece in the slightest, and this still made me laugh! That's righteous! Two thumbs up!
cb O chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is just too funny...
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »