Reviews for Zoro’s Directions
Mournful Storms chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
...LAWL. Good one: 'Dumbass-Speak'. I can totally see that expression of pity, since I'm sure Luffy has used it before.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Hahaha! That was great! Poor Sanji, not understanding Zoro's messed up instructions. And yet somehow, Luffy was able to. Well, I guess Luffy and Zoro speak in a language that only they could possibly understand. I got a great laugh when Luffy, all concerned, asked Sanji if he could read. You got their personalities and interactions down perfectly! Especially at the end, with Luffy and Zoro giving Sanji a pitying look and Sanji retaliating with a kick to their faces.
Flarire chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Omg, this explains EVERYTHING!
three-days-late chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Oh man this was hilarious! Zoro would give Sanji completely useless directions and Luffy would know exactly where to go. Though honestly, Sanji would have probably been better off finding the meatball stand without any help from Zoro at all. The ending though was what really made me laugh. It was brilliant. Good job!
Chuck the Plumber chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Congrats! You have made me laugh, a hard feat considering what I've been going through there days.

Anyways, you characterized Luffy to a tee. His personality is a tad to easy to pull off, but its still joyous to read about Luffy's insane antics. Great job.

Sanji seemed ok. I think he is one of the harder One Piece character to pull off. He has so many different personalities depending on who he is talking to. Without all the crewmembers there to bring out all his different interactions, he seems a bit uncharacterized.

But thats not your fault. But who to blame... AHA! I blame Shiguru Miyamoto, dam him for not making a One Piece game!

The ending was great. It was quite funny, and what made me laugh.

8/10
bigmood chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
...

Zoro and Luffy have a language that no one can decipher. What a perfect captain/first-mate. The marines will never catch them, hn. It would be lovely if the tenryuubito actually followed his directions.
Fairady chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I knew Luffy would get it. Poor Sanji though, he can't have very good blood-pressure what with trying to deal with that in a rational manner.
lilsketch908 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Haha... That was exactly what I'd expect from one Roronoa Zoro.. lol
Late-Sleeper-sama chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
hmm...the last part with Zorro made me smile...it's like the typical Zorro. Happy! More of this crack fic please.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Ugh...What directions...I wouldn't usually feel sorry for Sanji, but that was too much.
uRufu-chwan chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Buaahahahahaha!

XD

Zoro n Luffy are awesome!
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Oh dear /god/, the cracked-in-half signpost. XD Must've hit it with his head...

The directions. Oh, the directions. They shall live on in some disturbed corner of my brain forever, and then when my siste asks me where something is, I shall recite them and get punched in the throat. :'D Thank you for that.
Roszchan chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
-dies lol'ing-
Inconsistent Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Oh. My. God.

This was hysterical! I'm still chortling like a moron over here; I'm so very, very glad that no one else is home right now. When I first hit Zoro's directions I had to re-read them to make sure that I wasn't hallucinating, but then I burst out laughing so hard as the insanity continued.

Brilliant. Just... oh god, I can't breathe~

And if the actual episode is /better/ than this... I need to start watching One Piece again.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23