Reviews for Daunting
smita chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
loved it.
Once.Upon.A.December.01 chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
I really like this story! Are you going to make a sequel? Let me know!
Swamp Fairy chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
good chapter! lots o sleeping in this story :P love it very much. very, very much. thanks for taking the time!
JT4Life chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
i've had a lot to catch up on...

but i really love this last chapter especially. not only does the view sound beautiful :), but the sparks were definitely flying between them!

please update soon, i can't wait to see how you play out their evening! ;D
Ocein chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
I'd almost forgotten about this story...almost. Very cute ending scene :) At first I didn't know what "spread" was, but it's a throw-a blanket? Cool. you learn something new everyday...
TheFrenchMermaid chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
ah ah, asleep again :p

Waiting 4 the next chapter ;)
Ocein chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
This looks like a lot of fun! I hope you take us along for the ride and continue to update :)
cherrystone chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
man peter is a sleepy head ...wonder where this is going...naughty or nice hm
Ocein chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Haha, nice double entendre at the end! I'm still awaiting a 'real' Bolivia moment...not just a dream version :)
Obsessedfringey chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Yay! You updated!

"… I don't want him to kill my mojo too," he said with an enticing smile.

"Really," she winked and got closer. "Do you want me to help you with that?"

Best EVER! Thanks for the update! PLease tell me you'll update sooner!
coolbeanseh chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
I love it and I'm actually glad it was just a dream. I don't think in the show they'll put two people together in that fast of a way. You do like taunting your readers, and it drives me crazy, in a fantastic way. I can hardly wait to see where they really are.
wjobsessed chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Wow, great chapter.

I'm disappointed it was a dream, but I should know better, right?

"Where is here?" Please let it be her place, and Rachel is nowhere to be found-that would make my day. :)

Oh, and update soon!
noturgurl chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Oh writer's block, how thou doth amuse me ;)

Writer's block or not I still enjoyed this chapter. Peter daydreaming is quite hilarious! Cause we all know he just wants to jump Olivia. Haha! Can't wait til the next one ;)
I Was Here Moments Ago chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
"I know when you lie, Peter. You move your lips."

that made me snort so hard my throat hurt. i dont know why i didnt laugh lol. i think i tried but it came out as a snort.

i love this chapter. its all awesome and cute :D

Can't wait for the next one!
Obsessedfringey chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Cool twist at then end! Happy easter!

Oh how I love how you write sleepy Peter, he actually sounds adorable. If you can describe a thirty year old man as adorable. And Olivia calling him 'Sleepy Head' was a nice touch ;)

Can't wait to see where you take this, please don't take so long!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »