Reviews for Contemplations: Riku
Kitsune-Ohime-Sama chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
As many others before me have said, that's Riku's adventure all wrapped in a one-shot.

It'd be intersting to actually see a game based off of Riku's adventures, but I rather have Kingdom Hearts 3 out.

Anyway, love how you describe it all without losing a beat. I espcially love the part where Xemnas is pretty much being a leech and sucking the life out of Sora.

I SERIOUSLY went to Youtube to check out Raisoren's KH 2 walkthrough just to see if the flickering between Nobody and Somebody happenend. I was a little disappointed that it didn't because that would've been EPIC since the whole battle itself is pretty amazing.

Anyway, I'm gonna check out the rest of your stories (YOU OBESSED WITH CROSS-OVERING KH OR SOMETHING!.!.? XD)

~Ohime-Sama~
w chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Aw, man! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a story like this! The final battle's a really good opportunity to explore the Sora Riku relationship, and the significance of the "spare a heart?" scene. Awwwwwwww yeah.

I really, really loved that you kept it theoretically consistent, what with Roxas and so on (considering this was pre-BBS). I really, really loved that you brought in what was at stake for all of them in this, because that's what it really was, this battle! Yeah! Thank you! :D

In terms of technical proficiency, this read really smoothly, and the paralleling of Sora and Roxas' at-stakes was great, even if that section could afford to lose two lines. The introspective view was great and gave a great look back at how the two guys have grown through the series so far. Came away from this feeling really satisfied, not empty in the slightest! Dug deep into the significance and I love it. Really did a bang-up job on this. Thanks again. (:
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow. That was incredible.
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Love it!
Sam Jane chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hiya, I didn't know if it would accept another review from me, so I'm anonymous.

Re-read. Re-loved.

I like it so much 3 You've really got Riku's character. Matured, but still with the little edge of humour that makes him Riku. Wonderful!

Sorry I wasn't descriptive in my last review - I really was half asleep. Hehe.

Did I mention how much I love this?

~Sam Jane
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I just loved this story. When I wrote about Riku, it was just so hard to even appear to get him in character, but I think this story does sound very much like him. And it's nice to see a story with no yaoi or implied yaoi about Riku and Sora for once.
KaUiA chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I love it!

It shows the depth of Riku's thoughts and feelings!
Danko Kaji chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This was Riku's adventure in a nutshell. XD

With the exception of annoying run-on sentences, I was totally absorbed in the one-shot.

~

Riku’s eyes widened when he came to his realization. Roxas was screaming.

The nobody was shrieking in anguish, frustration, agony, and fear all at once. The image continued to flicker back and forth between the Nobody and the Other.

Sora, whom Riku had once envied to the point of betrayal.

Roxas, whom was born from Sora’s selfless sacrifice for the sake of a friend.

Sora, whom would do anything for his companions.

Roxas, whom unlike the other nobodies, would only settle for one heart: his own.

Sora, whom had done so much in search of his beloved friends, only to lose so much when he was finally reunited with them.

Roxas, whom had finally found his heart again, was about to have it violently ripped away.

Riku wouldn’t let that happen.

Riku did not come this far just to see his best friend die. ~My absolute favorite part. It's beyond love. It's beyond epic. It's OMJESUS! X3

I adored the battle scene as well. The way you described the thorns and flashing light and Xemnas's moves and Sora/Riku teamwork - I loved it.

~

Once he was at a close enough proximity, Riku leapt into the air smashed Way To Dawn into one of Xemnas’s arms and clamped his hand over Xemnas’s other uninjured one, managing to stem the flow of the energy. He gave the nobody a deadly sneer, one that was almost feral. As he spoke, the words hissed through his teeth like a deadly steam. “Get your filthy paws off of my friend.” ~ Pwnage. Forget the fact that's my favorite part of the fight. XD

This one-shot is rough-around-the-edges, but it's brutally epic. Seriously, I love it. :D Did you know I'm currently reading your Duel Disks and Keyblades story? I'm up to five chapters, and it has kept me interested. And I'm surprised you completed the 45 chapter story in less than 3 months? As Riku would ask, What kept you going?
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Aww...

Interesting seeing into Riku's head in that fight. I like it. Well written.
Psycho Kitty Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Awesome one-shot! Gave more light on Riku's character. At least, to me it did. Quite of few things you mentioned on him I had never really given any serious thought. Like DiZ mentioning wanting Revenge and it ticking Riku off. You only know it does because he balls his fist. For some reason, I just never connected it as Riku not liking the idea of his best friend being used for somebody's personal ends.
CladnPlaid chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Writen very well! Its like an extended battle! Awesomeness!
The Danvers Girls chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
*still half asleep* I loved it!

Seriously Eiyoko-chan, your writing far exceeds my own with character's personalities and amazing description. Well done. *claps tiredly before falling asleep on the keyboard*

~Sammi
Link's Sister Sydney chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
you make it sound like it was them that wrote it when you write your contemplation stories i love them they are awesome
hintcoin chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
it's amazing. period.

the mini-series of oneshots gives me like a totally new perspective on the game. i thought playing it over and over and over again would help, but nope! i'm just sitting here reading your stories, which helps me, as well as many others, a better understanding of kingdom hearts. characterization is just MAGNIFICO! [lol idk, magnificent!]
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/24/2009