Reviews for Relationships Never End
well.no.sir chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
I love the whole board thing .. it's great :) and really nice story, you ended it alright :)
JLCH chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Have read this before but wanted to read it again. I love it!
JLCH chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Great story, loved the flashbacks.
lin12344 chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
Good story but do not understand Cuddy being told House having sex with her and sleeping with Cameron and it ends there and nothing else is said about that rumour.
bethypage97 chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
aw! that's cute
bethypage97 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
cool!
joraco14 chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
I liked the end and the fact that they realised that they belong together and House changed.
Jeimii-chan1989 chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
i think you did a pretty good job even if it was a little rushed. i do love the humor and romance to this huddy story though.
CuttingOnions chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
Great chapter :)

I'll read your next fic right after I read all my updates, lol.
Jeimii-chan1989 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
damn funny and i love the cute romance with huddy!
tuckp3 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
i think it's wilson.
CuttingOnions chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Taub? But I love Taub D:
DeeLeeTeedWriter chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
Hm...you know what I think?

First, House should have said something after that disrespect was thrown at Cuddy-may it be in the form of a snark or some small explosion, he should have said something if he did care for her as much as this fic is saying.

Second, it hasn't been answered who reported them-could be Wilson, after finding out they were together in a moment of anger and blind supressed rage, Wilson decided to do it because of the Amber thing.

Third, after being labeled a whore and being disrespected like that, I think Cuddy should resign. She's one of the best Administrators, first woman, second youngest-no one would hesitate to take her and as she does leave it would definitely be awesome if the loyal donors she brought to PPTH would go with her to whichever hospital takes her in. It's not entirely impossible. She really can't stay in such a vicious and disrespectful environment.

Let PPTH suffer for what they're doing. That's more drama...but then again, this is your story.

I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm intruding or dipping my pen where it doesn't belong. Please, continue, I am very much into this story. )
The Room Spins chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
I get the feeling that Wilson reported Cuddy and House to the board.

This is good! Can't wait for the next chapter.
CuttingOnions chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
okay. You called Cuddy a whore, now face the consequences.

argh.