Reviews for War and Politics
RaiNiccle chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
Beautiful. Perfect. Amazing. Gaaaah hope ypu can write more nejiten stories! I loveeeeee it!
RaiNiccle chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
Amazing chapter as well... Looks like the next ones will be more heavier I think? Well read to know )
RaiNiccle chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Oooohhh It's good that you didn't make them get along, makes the story more interesting!
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Interesting ) Can't wait to see how it will go out
Animefangirl95 chapter 20 . 5/19/2012
Great story it was awesome:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
Hehehehe Neji likes Tenten hehehe ugh Hinata is such a butt
StarCatcher1858 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Okay, tis probably much too late for a bit of correction but I hope you're still around :)

Firstly, "yi" means one in Mando.
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
Awwwww! Reading this makes me want to go to China. I loved the ending, even if it was kinda open-ended. I was looking forward to a showdown between Hinata and Tenten, or seeing how Neji's family would react to seeing them married. I actually started this a couple years back, but just now got around to finishing it. Nevertheless, amazing story.
Dragons-Awesome chapter 20 . 12/24/2011
This was a story made of pure awesome...
Crazycally chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
That was a incredible story and I enjoyed almost every part of it however Hinata was the oposit of her cannon self and that almost spoilt it, it would have been nice if you could have set her up with Naruto in your story and its a shame you didn't pair Shikamaru with Temari insted of Ino (I want her with Chouji if just to prove that if they are kind enough fat unattractive people can find love) anyway ramble over. Good work, keep writting:
Drea1284 chapter 19 . 11/19/2011
Awesome story! I finally got a chance to read between my busy school schedule , luckily the semester is coming to an end (Thank God) and I absolutely love this story and tension that was between Neji and Tenten. I can't wait to see Hinata's reaction to Neji and Tenten relationship, she's going to blow a gasket. Lol

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Midnight Insomniac chapter 20 . 11/18/2011
Beautiful ending to an enchanting story. I loved every word of it. I hope to read more NejiTen from you in the future. _

Keep writing!

M.I.
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 20 . 11/18/2011
I love this story. Awesome job.
Love Is Only a Word chapter 19 . 11/14/2011
Awww:) sooooooo kawaii :)

Can't wait for the epilogue
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 19 . 11/10/2011
I loved this chapter. Great job. Keep writing please.