Reviews for College, here I come!
jk chapter 2 . 10/24
soooo Edwards a whore and a douche
alice is a cunt
and bella is a pathetic wimp...who doesn't freak out when someone they just met throws their hit away?

good job writer I hate all of your main've ruined your own story dumbass
jk chapter 1 . 10/24
I'm sorry did you say that alice threw out bellas stuff? the bella she JUST MET? WOW alice is a fucking cunt. Bella should beat her ass for that shit
Kate Cullen2539 chapter 33 . 3/16
hey are you going to keep going with this story well if you are plea update soon please i love this story when i had to go to bed i didn't want because i wanted to read this story i had to force my self to stop reading and when i did i missed it (is that weird that i missed reading a story but anyway) please update soon if your going to i will love you forever if you update 3
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Well that was fast. He sees her and then a day later falls in love with her...
jetteblack chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
this is a bit inconsistent, and her reaction to a new friend throwing out all her clothes is severely understated, as first chapter it doesn't bode that well for the rest of the fic.
Vampirediariesrock1 chapter 19 . 1/29/2012
Why are they in college if theyy are 16
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 33 . 1/21/2012
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got Married yay & Then Three Kids yay
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 33 . 11/10/2011
Robpattzlover1 chapter 33 . 9/27/2011
that was a really good story i actually cried at the end
Robpattzlover1 chapter 32 . 9/27/2011
Robpattzlover1 chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
Robpattzlover1 chapter 30 . 9/27/2011
finally bella is happy
Robpattzlover1 chapter 29 . 9/27/2011
i wonder if her dreams something
Robpattzlover1 chapter 28 . 9/27/2011
i want bella to leave already she is drowning in her own pain she needs to go see Edward
Robpattzlover1 chapter 27 . 9/27/2011
good chapter i am wondering if there will be a Epov