Reviews for 28 MOPs and a bucket of water
StarpawStar chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
How much will you actualize it
bookwormqueen7 chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
Cute and funny.
Saberfrost chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
SO happy to see you've started this up again!
Hope you have more luck with Survivors too :D
Awesome Megatron is Awesome!
"Decon's retre!" XD
Neo chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
Loving these so far, hope for more soon!
Illusion224 not logged in chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
... now I've calmed down a little from the shock of seeing an update... and 'cause I only just remembered...

As for the authors note at the top, at least they've finished with all the tests and we've no reason to worry about them for another few weeks. You know it probably is some sort of competition, they just wanna torment us... Anyway when you have time an update is always loved and appreciated.

Illusion224 chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
YAY! Finally an update! This was great Megsy is actually quite a cute Sparkling. I loved the Glare Duel between him and Ratchet, and yeah feel a little sorry for Sunny and Sides two ratchets'll be murder for 'em. I liked when he was comforting Optimus when he was recharging that was cute. Also... YAY he and Optimus Told Cliffjumper Awesome he needed shutting up. And you got a brief mention of Two a my faves Raj, and Prowler. This was brilliant and I really look forward to more. Update SOON! as in not a year or a few months from now but soon. XD

Ayngel chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Very imaginative story, lots of original ideas and OP/Megatron so swet! Poor Warp - but how lovely TC looking after him like that. Can't wait to see what lurks within Shockwave's evil circuits ... keep going with this ...
Illusion224 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
YAY finally you updated this is cause for a party!:D Dont you make us wait another thousand years for an I really didn't expect shockwave to be behind all this, your'e right he is always the bad guy so evil.

(torturing mah seekers*Glares at him*)

I love this statement

"It made Optimus want to ‘Aw’ and hug him until he died of cuddliness"

And this one sounds like something I would say. "Damn important things."

Damn you! Why are you being so cruel to mah seekers. :( You know how much I love screamer an warpy an TC. What is it about Skywarp that makes people feel the need to torture him.:(

I hope things get better for all the seekers.

Saberfrost chapter 5 . 6/23/2009

I need more!

Poor Starscream I hope he gets fixed!

And Skywarp! He better go back to normal!
PrincePunk chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
So, is Survivor's on haitus?
kaykay chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Hey me again. I think the teachers are trying to kill us or something. There have been far too many tests.:(

Anyway on to a much happier note...

Funny in places yet sad when no one would hug poor little Meggy.

This is really good and I would love to see you continue writing this. Especially after hearing some of your idea's. Good luck with the part of the story that you are struggling with. And even though I'll say this before we go to take the test Good Luck!

PrincePunk chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Yay, next update. I am so looking forward to more.

P.A.W.07 chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Intresting. I like it so far, and i was not expecting TC to suddenly pop up. Good work.
Saberfrost chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
This is so cool!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
iratepirate chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
A very interesting opening chapter indeed! I really enjoyed your imagery in this, the descriptions of the apocalyptic landscape are particularly well done; I could really see it.

Your characterisations of Megatron and Optimus are well done too; it's good to see them sticking to their 'stubborn' beliefs and hate of one another by insisting on teasing each other, but at the same time realising, and accepting, their need to work together. I'm interested to see where this goes, and look forward to more!