Reviews for Finding Faith
squirtbug158 chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
That's one explanation. My take on it is that God gives us free will. The bad, and the good, things that happen are a result of what individuals chose to do with that freedom.
KalipsoRed chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
I have a hard time reading stories like this. I've worked 4 years in a large level 4 trauma hospital, I've see the NICU and all that jazz. While I realize it is a story and unbelievable things happen in fiction, the probability that people survive the type of trauma you described, much less the infant, is so small that you could almost be better off buying a lottery ticket. Even more unlikley that Sam wouldn't have some major mental defects of her own now and I think it just sucks to bring "faith in god" into the picture to "show" people what can happend when you have a little faith. Like people who have family members who died or end up handicapped didn't have enough faith and that is why their family member ended up the way they did. I believe that it was not your intent to make it appear that way, but it breaks my heart to see patient's family members with expectations of modern medicine that are not typically achieveable. Most people for get when they read things like this or watch shows like this on TV that the senerio they are see is make-believe and at best the rarist cases in medicine.

Sorry to be so critical of your plot. Otherwise it was a decent story and well written.
IggyMing chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
Lovely, sweet ending. Looking forward to more stories about Johnny.
sammie77 chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
Wonderful story - and YOU HAVE TO DO A FOLLOW-UP! Gotta know how little Johnny does! Love it!
HAZMOT chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
I like the way this turned out for Jack and Sam. Their intervention with faith served them well, and it allowed Sam and Jack to realize how precious life is, even with little Johnny. Jean served as a conduit for the couple in finding more in life than just their jobs and worrying. That precious little baby is surviving against all odds to be loved by their parents. And with a little faith, maybe they can hope to have a normal life with themselves and more children. It was truly a miracle both Sam and the baby survived, but more of one that they allowed Jean to show them the way that all good things come from faith. :D
BettyHall223 chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Wonderful ending to this story. I've love to see how Johnny progresses.
dp chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Wonderful story and sweet ending. Will look forward to the follow up story for "Finding Faith". Take care.
kinnik72 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
ScruffyLovin chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Aw, very nice ending with the family all together. :) Made me feel all warm an' fuzzy! Looking forward to the follow-up with little Johnny. :)
LadyUsako chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
This is a really well written story. I could feel it. Best kinda stories.
KHM 03 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Great ending to a great story. Look forward to any follow up stories. :-)
codo chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Another great story. I was pleased you used Jean's character to give Jack a small push towards spirituality as opposed to using her as a heavy-handed guide.

I also hope you keep the baby's health problems to a minimum in the new story. If any two characters deserve a family life free from ongoing problems it's Sam and Jack.
J.Stone chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
This was deep, but good. You have to continue.
horsesrock8 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Aw! Gorgeous story!

I even found myself tearing up!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

KateCayce chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Thank you for yet another awesome story!