Reviews for Cheap Imitation
magitechxinc chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Awwww. A jealous Hidan is so gruesomely adorable! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I've alwyas wanted to read about this couple, thanks for a good introduction of them ;D
loved it!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
dig it
necrophile chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I FUCKING LOVE THIS! This story is bloody brilliant! :D
Galadraen chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was really great! I wasn't expecting much from it but was pleasantly surprised. Thanks for that! I really liked how you wrote Kakuzu. He seemed pretty accurate. Hidan seemed a little too crazy, but then again he was jealous and had just caught his partner having sex with someone who resembled him. 100% sure he would have gutted her though. XD Overall, really enjoyable. Awesome job, keep up the good work.
Tara chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Cute!... in a slightly morbid, desturbing, nightmarish way :)

I LOVED IT!
Evil-Peach chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
hahaha caught red handed . Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is the most perfect Kakuzu/Hidan fic ever. Thank you so much for writing it. I loved everything about it, it's so awesome.
LindyStar chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Ah~ refreshing to see some in character hate!sex between these two. Very nice.
HoloXam chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
oh... yeah... *favs*
Otakufanlover chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I loved this fic I love lovey dovey romance like any girl but I have a dark side to when I like a little blood and horror to spice things up XD
Spirits.Dawn chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
great, love the blood and the fact that kakuzu was a bit submissive to hii-chan..thou he was just suprised. again great story.! :)
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
aw...
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Can I just say that this is my favourite KakuHida fanfic ever? It captures them so well, you just don't get any better. Violence is the name of the game with Hidan, and keeping true to that just adds that little bit that makes me blush with pleasure whenever I read this.

That was too much information, wasn't it? I'm sorry.
gar-a-ash chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was really good! I really liked reading it!