Reviews for Ranma's Wild Adventures
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Great story. You write very well. Wish there was more.
Blackholelord chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
A great crossover, personally its a shame you didn't continue it. And Ranma being a cross between both Indiana Jones and Lara Croft was good.
XiaoWing chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
love it
please update
Zhor chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Quite interesting.
shugokage chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Amazing story great job!
SignDowny chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
please continue this story. it was most interresting
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Guardoflight chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
insert Indiana Jones theme music here this is a very interesting story and pretty clever how you have decided to tell this story. I look forward to seeing more of Yosho and Ranma and what will happen next.
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
This is fricking brilliant more please if you still live.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This story is so awesome, hope you update it soon _
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Aww this story of yours was damn entertaining and quite unique! It's a shame that you haven't updated in almost 2 years...I would've loved to have continue reading more!
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Not a bad story. Your translation needs allot of work. Please consider getting your Beta to be awake when reading. The problems are not things a Spell Check would notice.

For a dream sequence this is way too long and not quite done right. It might be better to take what you have here and put it as a side story but just use highlights and key moments from the past event and make a more concise version that might be more believable as the parts that are remembered in waking up from it.

I'd really like it if Yosho and Ranma meet up in the present day. And maybe even have Ranma teach Tenchi. As of right now there is a paradox. Without Ranma going back in time to have her kids nothing she is getting memories of from the past can happen. She may be outside reality but that doesn't mean your reality can take too much of that kind of situation.

Any chance that along with the Ki rejoining Ranma that access to her Stuff Space might allow her to get things out that she personally hadn't put there yet but were put there in reality's past?
Alabee chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Please for the love of your fans please please update even if it is a small update oncema week just I want to see where this wonderful story is gona go... If you are not going to continue writing it please let me or a friend of mine continue it for u we could even use your story outline so we can follow the path you were going to take please please I love this story and I will cry if it isnt finished or in the very least continued for a bit longer.

Contact me:

Aim: ladylainiwakura

Msn:

Yahoo: ladyalabbe

Facebook:

Email:

I would greatly appreciate it if you would get in touch with me!
aki chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
umm, take the fucking kettle with you!

you brought your cloths and pack didn't you?

cmon this is Ranma here

If I can think of going around to finding the locking ladle and dropping it in a lake somewhere before it locks prince herb or detracting ryouga and mousse than she can too. This is the kind of problem solving Ranma is BEST at
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Doesn't matter now, but treason is very much the wrong word to use in this case.