Reviews for April in Her Eyes
Revera Celia chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
"We spent a night in her bedroom, which may resulted in the disappearance of our virginity, something that was somewhat unintended, sort of un-regrettable, and certainly going to be unspoken of around our friends and family" I laugh at this sentence sooooo much DDD

I think you captured Shikamaru's way of speech when you wrote that, cause I can't help thinking that sentence was spoken by him like he didn't cared, was uninterested, or like it didn't mattered! xDDDDDD

Also, I do believe Temari's eyes and smile are canon-ly the two favorite features of Shikamaru :3
(he mentioned them with much awe in the Shikamaru Hiden book, and just moves on to the next sentence like as if he didn't notice he did! xD)
narasuna4ev chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
one of the best could not tear my eyes away from it haha shiho but I don't like kiba's gay but still luv it and you should have told their future but good
lira'smoon chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
GAHHH SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! :') it made me tear up.
LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Lira's Moon.
Terrifiction chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
This was so sweet! I loved it do much.. I really hope you finished your other ShikaTema FF's because to be honest you're an amazing and marvelous writer :)
Seiga Niko chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Well, this is such a sweet story! I enjoyed it a lot, it was just so fun to read! The falling in love of both Shikamaru and Temari AND Neji and TenTen was really nice and sweet! I also enjoyed the KankuKiba and GaaMatsu. I found it hilarious how TenTen thinks Gaara is a god. (well, he is...)

Write on,

Nico
Zodivafiu chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
...I loved this. I legitimately wish this story was longer because I was really sad when it ended DX

But it was sosososososososososososososo amazing~! I loved how you also incorporated NejiTen into it hehe :D

This story was so good and I also love how you used Hawaiian :)
JSheiress chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
That was beautiful! T_T I want a sequel. Or more Shikatema XD
otaku876 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
I'm usually not a fan of shameless fluff.

this is totally an exception.

i thought that it would mean, like, bastard or something xD it's so cute that she was calling him her secret love :3 ShikaTema FTW!

and you gotta love Neji and TenTen's... ahem... *unique* brand of flirting xD
Ixae chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
So cute! I loved it so much! And I really like all three meanings of the word aloha, it really gives it a sort of depth and feeling that's hard to create in stories. Also loved the way you added in some Neji/Tenten stuff!
Coelha-chan chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
It was simple and amazing. I loved it! It was so sad they had to be parted at the end, but I'm sure Shikamaru found a way to go back to her after finishing school. And bashing Shiho? AWESOME!

Great story!
tasha chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
You are a grat writer.
lotbe chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
I wanna review this story for some time already, but I just keep forgetting. Last time it was that captal letter revidew thing, and that was absolutely not what wanted to say. This story is awesome, sure thing. It reminds me of romantic movies, good ones, of course. I find this story extremely romantic, like when the first time I watch The Lake House, this could be even better! Using Hawaiian words make the feeling even better. The A hui hou aku and the meaning is so beautiful, give me some strange urge to smile...
lotbe chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
TOO GOOD
vanita-sensei chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
amazing! really!
LolaAtkinburg chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
this is AWESOME! god, it's so great. LOVE IT. I hope there is a sequel or something of that sorts. Good job.