Reviews for 7 Deadly Cyns
TWILIGHT OBSESSER 'N' WWE FAN chapter 8 . 10/30/2009
ook but im not happy about you ending it
gabarella-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
So, I've read this whole story without leaving a review. But forgive me - when I'm late to read a fic, I usually don't review it, but what good is that for the author, right? The more reviews, the better! )

Anyways, on with the review...

This fic had me on edge. It was very interesting and everything was in check, I was very interested. You're a wonderful author and I think it's great that you stepped out of the Bella/Edward world and wrote a James/Bella fic, because I personally prefer them than Edward and Bella. ) This fic equals hotness, and once I came across it, I loved it. I surely didn't regret it.

Everything was great in my book.

xo,

Gabbi.
aers94 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
shit james is a sick bastard, bella must really love edward for putting up with this crap
jennayg123 chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
I'm not unhappy with the ending! He got her away that's what really matters!
aers94 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
poor bella, at least she has edward now and hes not judgin her on her past
aers94 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
haha that WAS hot
marykat chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
I liked the way you ended it...like you said about the tv show. Sure, I'd love to see more of what happens to these characters, but that's up to you LOL! maybe another story several years down the road?
twilightnaley19 chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
i loved this chapter. i am sad that this story is over i am going to miss it. awesome job on it though.
twilightnaley19 chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
loved this chapter. i am glad that edward took bella back.
HelplessSoul chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
This is a good story, but with the current ending it doesn't feel complete. Maybe you should write one more chapter to give the story more closure.
momams chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
I loved the story, really did, but the ending wasn't as good as I wished it could have, but if it is what worked for you, then it's the correct one.
momams chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Bella got courage and went there, Edward is trying to let her in, but until he knows everthing he will probably be just like now, kind, tender but not yet loving.
Kerry Hale chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Awesome story love the ending
Kerry Hale chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Super awesome chapter so glad Bella went to him
kuntrygal chapter 7 . 3/29/2009