Reviews for Breeding Grounds
BlackLabyrinth07 chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
Well done and well written. I really loved what you have done with this story and I hope you will continue to write it until your story is finished. The chemistry between BB and Rae is amazing, though a bit scary at times. Truly well done and I hope you put up another chapter soon!
DCuniversegirl chapter 24 . 3/9/2013
This story is pretty freakin awesome! Just a suggestion but you should totally have them eventually do it, but of their own free will and everything...
Dragon Nebula EIN chapter 24 . 12/18/2012
Oh come on! Seriously? You're not going to finish?!
MetaLatias chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
great 3 I hope you're continueing this soon
AngelVidal chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
Update please! Don't abandoned it please?! It's really good!
Novalia1001 chapter 24 . 8/6/2012
I hadn't reviewed for the last couple of chapters because the suspense built up. I couldn't stop reading.
Of course now the rest of the team arrived, so unless they get captured too nothing kinky is gonna go on between BB and Rae.

All though I'm all for Raven opening up a bit (sorry, I love Rae) I think she's too strong to "slip". But then again, having her powers taken from her could be...unsettling.

For now I can only say make sure you read a whole horde of different stuff. Reading can be a pain, especially if you want to write, but its crucial for a writer's development. I like you're ideas and I'd love to see when you're writing becomes a tad more developed (not saying you're a bad writer or anything, just that your a bundle of tasty potential).

It's still a cliff hanger you know. It's just more subtle.
AnneSilverfire chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
Guest chapter 24 . 7/3/2012
No cliffhanger? NO CLIFFHANGER? What about the rest of the Titans? That's a cliffhanger! I think!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
(sigh of relief) God, you had me going there. I don't know what to say-I'm just relieved BB came to.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
*Jaws theme song*
Guest chapter 21 . 7/3/2012
I take it the T-Ship is a bit bigger than the design we see on the show, eh?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2012
Yes...yes...that's it? Aw, c'mon! You could have merged the two chapters together!
(murmur, murmur)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2012
If she was going to wake BB up, might as well tell him, "I'm going for a bit. Don't throw a tantrum." and then leave, don'tcha think?

There was an error in the previous chapter I think. Cyborg said they were looking for the missing Titans for three days, and then Starfire said two weeks. Blame confusion and fatigue, but if that's the case, at least say so.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Epic! I'm guessing the T-Ship's mainframe is hooked up to some intergalactic network or something to have gotten the digital flyer, but still its pretty epic.
Novalia1001 chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Beast Boy...get a hold of yourself...
247 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »