Reviews for Breeding Grounds
Greyshield chapter 24 . 6/13/2012
More chapters! Now! REOW! *various awkward hissing and spitting noises*
madman42 chapter 24 . 6/9/2012
interesting chapter! more soon please.
YumeTakato chapter 24 . 6/9/2012
I was happy to see an update and hope you'll be updating again soon. see you next time!
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 24 . 6/8/2012
Glad to see this! I'm glad Rae's not angry, things really would have been bad *shudders*

Side note: you probably shouldn't joke about dying like that. I'm currently subscribed to a story whose author has passed on :( It's like losing a cousin that lives far away, y'know?
boona chapter 24 . 6/8/2012
yay an update its epic update soon
Lolo25 chapter 23 . 6/8/2012
So cute Continue friend
Greyshield chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
excellent fight scene in chapter two! very creative and realistic...for the titans, anyways.
Greyshield chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
ch 1: "To watch his new PREY" not his pray...that's what us religious folk do! ;)
I'm home chapter 24 . 6/8/2012
Glad Raven survived that attack!
Madchickenlover chapter 24 . 6/8/2012
hey der nice to see that you're back i got real upset when you didn't write any of this for ages but i have to say its still good

and no i do not use punchuation or spell properly in reviews - just incase you were wonderin
black rose-raven angel chapter 24 . 6/8/2012
But there is a cliffhanger! What will happen to the other 3 Titans?

I saw the story alert in my email box and was praying it would be your story. Thankfully it was! I'm glad you won't discontinue, I like this story so much!

The fact that Raven used logic to figure out BB wasn't to blame made her very in character and it is great to see that you used it.

Until next time!
Vi-Violence chapter 23 . 4/18/2012
Oh, wow. Please update soon!
RaVeN.RoTh16 chapter 23 . 3/29/2012
I MUST know what is to happen next! I require it! But seriously, this story is amazing! I am overwhelmed at the care that has obviously been put into this titillating tale. You are planning on continuing this at some point right? I completely understand the long waits for updates. I have done the same thing on my 16 chapter (also TT) fic. I would simply like to know if this is being continued at all. I will definitely be using this story as inspiration for my current story (which has some surprising similarities with this one) and future fics as well! Thank you for providing the populace with this wonderful piece of literature!
ArtMelody chapter 23 . 3/25/2012
Very happy you updated!

And this is the best chapter yet!
Pentastic chapter 23 . 3/17/2012
This story is really good. There are a few typos of course, but it is by far one of the best BBXRae I have read in a while. The story is well crafted and both characters stay true throughout. You have even inspired me to restart an old fan fiction that I have been procrastinating on for far too long. Thanks for that. I hope you update again soon!
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »