Reviews for Soldier
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
i know you wrote this like 3 years ago but it's such a good story I felt like commenting on it
Aisilinn chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
The grammar needs a Beta to check it over with you.

Sense is what you see, hear, taste, smell, or feel. SINCE is what you need to start using.

And don't leave a space every time you start dialogue. It shouldn't be:

" I can't."

It SHOULD be:

"I can."

And people don't say things like that. Withdrawal takes WEEKS to get over as well. When my father was going through it, he would stack cups during dinner, walk around, do menial chores over again, reorganize things only to have them reorganized again in the same way it was before.

All in all, it's a good plot, but it needs some more juicing up before it becomes thick enough.
Wildcat's Doc chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
Okay, as much as I love Bleach... this ain't anything like it, and they characters are very OOC.

However, I think this is an excellent story. You should consider rewriting it, change the names, do some serious grammatical editing, and try to get it published by Dreamspinner or someone. Its a great piece of work.
MissJudged16 chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
amazing! It was wonderful! I wanted to cry! I hate the sort of treatment soldiers get from the government when they get home. If you don't have family and friends to lean on then you're kinda sunk. Anyway, good job, wonderful adaptation.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Good concept for the most part. Main problem is that you took a guy who is supposedly a member of one of the world's most homophobic organizations... and made him gay.

That's a little unbelievable.
Bleachitblack315 chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Another amazing story! I loved it so much! Apple headed? Is it because they had red hair? Haha! I was kind of weirded out by the end because he's still with the military. It makes sense but the war caused him so much problems that I want to curse them for hurting Ichigo. This story was so complex and crazy. It was perfect!
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
How did you do that? I chose this story for good smut but got so wrapped up in the plot that I found myself skimming over the smut scenes. How dare you make such an interesting story? Seriously though, very good fic, please keep writing.
kaden292 chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
Very well written! I love military based stories, and you did a very good job. I do like how you ignored the "don't ask, don't tell" rule, I did as well in my military story! I hope you coninue writing!
Chris Valentine chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
Gah! This story is so bloody brilliant!

Great job. The ending was so cute!
Chris Valentine chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Shikamaru!

I really enjoy reading this story

It's so emotional!
codeouran chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
I read this in one sitting and I have to say it was a great read. I loved the way the flashbacks fit in to the story and I love that the ending is a happy one.

The one thing that I doesn't really fit is that Ichigo remains in the military after everything that happened. I am referring to the very end where he is made a general.

I really enjoyed that your story wasn't drawn out, and there were no really noticeable spelling or grammar errors. Thank you for the great read. -
yume76 chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
this story was uber awesome.
TealEyedBeing chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
OMG why do you always manage to bring out all the emotions in me. disbelief, shock, grief, excitement, happiness. gosh you made me cry so hard a few chapters and then squeal in the next. geesh. i'm so jealous of you at this point. you are a master. you should write a novel and become famous. i'd read it if it's anything like any of your other stories. (breathes in and out deeply to calm myself) just wow. you are one of the most amazing authors i've ever EVER read from: fanfiction and actual books. please never stop! i love you too much!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
i'm so interested! sorry i haven't read this one yet before either! i'll read the rest tomorrow! i gotta get off right now. i got something to look forward to tomorrow! .
Minca chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Just from where do u get all these amazing ideas? And then u bring them out so well too. Really, i'm always enjoying myself when reading ur fics. They are so perfect

Please write more these breathtaking fics :D 3