Reviews for Deformity
Dark-Automaton chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This is pretty good. You describe things perfectly, nothing droning or unnecessary. You also got the characters pretty well. The little thing between Len and Miku was just adorable, but Rin is appropriately creepy(Kaito too). I think you would make a pretty good author for a more in depth look into the series, or any Vocaloid song for that matter.
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Omg I love the Dark woods circus PV and this was a great interpretation of it. x) I love that Kaito had a somewhat larger role here than he did in the PV and the LenxMiku was cute, especially after I saw that scene of Len touching Miku's hair in the video. :3
CrazyVividDreamer chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow. That's simply all I can say. Wonderfully done. :) You just made me keep reading, and reading! I couldn't stop, I finished this in like three minutes tops! - I just love love loved it! :) The writing just drew me out, and you just have that unique way of describing things. c: Can't wait to read more from you! :D

Kimi
Purplewindfairy chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Yay! Len x Miku 3 Somehow I kinda wished there was more.. :)
Tsukiyomi Moto chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I like this version! Thanks for not making Kaito have a total dog brain
japanscrystaldragon chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I really enjoyed this...goes to click add story to favorites button I like the amount of detail you went into unlike other DWC stories ive read. I very happy you really got into how Miku had gone crazy, its about time someone did. One critisism though (I know I cant spell)would be that you say in the story that when the girl, meiko, she sees flowers on the other vocaloids. Since it's from her point of view wouldnt she see rotting flesh and only rotting flesh? The flowers are just in the illistrations, probably because drawing/seeing rotting flesh isnt exacly the most tastefull thing in the world. Just saying though, I don't think it should be that she sees flowers on their faces, since the flowers were merely repersentation. I think a possible better approach would have been that she saw rotting flesh on their faces that looked like the patterns of flowers...Idk just a thought.
SweetxDarkness chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
ur interpretation of dwc is awesome! poor little meiko and miku and len and kaito TT ...rin's just having fun by herself ;;
Luvandia chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
La la la la~ This is gonna give me nightmares, but I like nightmares, Lalalala~ :D

I loved this, though I tried so hard to spot the horn in Miku's hair in the youtube video. :( I failed.
Yandere Kagamine Gabii chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow!

What an amazing history!

I'm without words!

I love so much this song and this fanfic told all the history perfectly!

Congratulations for the freaking awesome work!

Bye-bye!

Review by: Uzumaki Gabii-chan
sumer.breezeyahoo.com chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
it was awsome! almost exactly like the song. and everyone always forgets the little girl but you didnt, that made it even better!
vocachara chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
ah ha ! just what i was looking for ! i recently got into the dark woods circus series and i love yours, actually. sorry, but i kinda keep my reviews short, but i like how this whole story was put togther, i really enjoyed it.

~Vocachara ! :D
niigoki chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
*claps* Bravo, my friend, just bravo.

This story was incredible. Few stories out there actually make me read and imagine perfectly what's going on, and that was one of them!

This story should be recommended to people who didn't understand the Dark Woods Circus clip, since it explains it very well.

I also think that Meiko was the little girl, and the vision of Rin being insane was very well done.

Difinetly going to read your other stories.

Cheers!

- TSL
Nirazilaa chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This... is plain amazingness. (pardon the fake word)

I love how you incorporated every part of the PV, even the beginning and end with Meiko or the little girl. It was so creepy that Meiko basically signed herself up once she bought the balloon, and I feel bad for Len and Rin. Their personalities are so different, it must be worse for them than just being connected.
Pochi-Kaito was really cool, compared to some other versions of the song. It's neat how... insane he was once he smelled human flesh. It was so sad that he was so hungry, though. Poor Kaito.
Haku and Neru's parts were so hypnotizing in the PV, and you did them justice in this story. Miku's hopefulness counteracted the darkness of the concept, and it was overall AWESOME.
This is probably the best oneshot for Vocaloid I've read. Awesome job.
vocaloidfan1001 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
LOVE DA STORY AND THE SONG!
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
What a great story. Probably one of the few (very) well written ones in the Vocaloid archives.

I loved that Kaito got more "scene time" in this seeing that in the PV he is kind of excluded from the mourning bit of the song. I also like how Len who is attached to Rin doesn't feel close with his twin at all but has yet to go insane because of Miku who is not attached to him. Powerful stuff, I love it (And the MikuxLen fangirl in me prances around with joy).

And of course I love me some crazy Rin, who doesn't? :D

There's your long review. Great story that certainly derverse a spot on my favs.