Reviews for Holding Timebombs
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
i just love this chapter :D i kinda skipped the whole thing but i still really like this chapter
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 19 . 9/27/2011

Don't cry..

Don't cry...

FFFFFFFFFFFf. I love you.
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Really enjoying it so far. O-O
Mystic Eye Girl chapter 19 . 7/18/2011
Great story. What a downer ending, though. I mean, normally I like sad endings but this ending just made me go '...fuck.' I'd rather have deidara become sasori's art than sasori become deidara's art. This made me D:
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
i know how dei feels!

probable hurt on his head XD
Moonlight Vampiress chapter 19 . 6/26/2010
Wow I don't know what to say. At least they still ended up together in the end. It was sweet to see them together before they blew up. It was so sad. I want to cry now. Great Story.
door mouse chapter 17 . 4/28/2010
This was very much in their personalities. I really do love, though, how Sasori pretty much said, "I love you too, now shut up" lol Very nice
konanfan13 chapter 19 . 8/3/2009
*loving sigh* awe~
Cloudsofsand chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
Aww That was a really good story I really liked the theme, it was addicting! (stayed up till 2:11am to read the whole thing)
LovingTheLemonsOfLife chapter 19 . 5/4/2009
Wah! WHY! Don't go Deidara! Don't go Sasori! Rip my heart out why don't you. Good story despite the heart-wrenching ending.
insane-dumbass chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
It's not finished, un? tell me it's not ,

I love your fanfiction, I swear! I was so captivate by it that i forgot to sleep, you know? xD

na kiddin'! but anyway, I really do, very much, like it! *speaking like a baby 3*
Bored-is-my-favorite-word chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
I absolutely love this story, it's beautiful in a twisted sort of way that just makes you want to cry and smile at the same time. Please continue writing.
black55widow chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
That was a great chapter.
pretty-dolly chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
SICK im so glad you you got a fanfiction acout cant wait to read the rest of your stories :)