Reviews for Thoughts Read Unspoken
Dante Morose chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
You hurt me. I thought I was over this feeling after I moved away from home a year or so ago. Apparently not.
-Dante
BravelyMoon chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
What a great story already. I'm going to read more chapters tomorrow, but I thought I would drop this review to tell you how awesome this story is. But I'm sure you already know that.
Lunaa chapter 30 . 2/21/2016
I've read a lot of stories regarding the 7th heaven crew and no one else comes close to how wonderfully you've written these characters! Especially Cloud-I feel like you're one of the few people who keeps him completely in character and that isn't easy to do! The heart and feeling behind all of your stories is beautiful. There are many amazing writers on this website, but few come close to displaying the talent that you do! I know you haven't written any FF7 fics in a long time, but if you ever write for this fandom again I'd be delighted to read it!
Shade the Hero chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
I love how Cloud's first reaction upon hearing that was to reach for his sword. xD
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
CloTi is best FF7 pairing. hands down and this is one of the many reasons why.
CordiallyYours chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
I love all the chapters so far...it makes me feel warm and ticklish inside! ;) Please continue making these great stories!
(*)o"ェィ(*)o"ェィ(0*)ノ"ォゥ!
p3paula chapter 30 . 3/30/2014
That was a very satisfying CloTi fix.

So many possibilities. Also love your writing style: fluid, nice and simple but awesome.

Prompts aren't really that helpful if in excess, right? Good work on this
SketchyxNinja chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
You're doing a great job with this so far. Especially with this chapter because I once had food poisoning and no matter what, I always threw up whatever I ate or drank. You did a splendid job with keeping this realistic. I look forward to reading more :)
Boohbear19 chapter 30 . 6/29/2013
Awesome story and such a beautiful way to end it! Great job! :)
Boohbear19 chapter 29 . 6/29/2013
Idk why but Barrett is just so funny XD
Boohbear19 chapter 28 . 6/29/2013
Oh my gosh the ending of this chapter had me cracking up! XD dirty cloud!
Boohbear19 chapter 27 . 6/29/2013